SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jon_beard89

What is life if you don't take a few chances along the way

Jon 6a SE MA
10 years ago

I have been fascinated by Tokaduma, flavorcircinalis; so much so that I have memorized the name. I was browsing through Ebay and happened upon a reneecainstudios that offered Tokaduma, flavorcircinalis (memorized the spelling too). She runs a small mail order business and had a 99.6% favorable rating and an impressive resume...so, I couldn't resist buying 3 Tokaduma, flavorcircinalis for $4 @.

They came today and were in a small box tucked in the back of the mailbox which I missed when I first checked the mail. I checked the tracking and found it was delivered. I quickly took them out and soaked them and........

{{gwi:1083246}}

when I unraveled the package there were -6- Tokaduma, circanalis!!!

After soaking I quickly planted them 3@ in 6" pots. I will have to think about where to plant all 6 now. The largest root was 6" and none were under 4" long. The roots looked healthy. Sure, the leaves show some heat or sun damage...but not bad at all.

{{gwi:1083247}}

They will be planted in two groups of 3 each and if some disease pops up...well, then so be it; they will be offed with little regret.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. Right now I am a happy camper, 6 Tokaduma, circinalis for 18 dollars.

Jon

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH