SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alicemagooey

way to save threads/messages/etc.

alicemagooey
18 years ago

..i do not make it over this way all that often..but i always learn so much when i do..!!

i think so much of the information in this forum would make( a )beautiful and very informative booklet..!!

"Gardenweb Hummingbird Garden Group" is such a 'homey group'..everyone seems to 'know one another' .

Anyway,i was experimenting and i thought,"i am going to save a bunch of posts in a thread..to see how it goes...make a booklet"

i went to a recent thread which i have entitled "MIMOSA MEMORIES".

i copied all the posts and pictures and saved it to a (30 page !) pdf file.

if anyone would like a copy,i would be glad to give you a URL to go to.

when you click on that link,your computer will download the pdf file.

i think/hope you all will remember me.(.I am 'safe'..)(one of you).

(One of the family of Hummingbird Lovers who can often be found lurking at this forum during spring ( anxiously), summer (delightedly) ,autumn (sadly),and winter (dejectedly)..

This was a bit of a diffficult Spring..but finally Western New York/Southern Ontario has some beauties at last ..at last.

best wishes to all

alice

please reply here or e mail me..

i did not know if i should make the link a public thing as some of the posts were personal and nostalgic..and really for reading among friends.

please let me know.

alice

ps if i do not hear from anyone,i will just keep it in my file of hummer information.(personal file)

There was Lots of good information in this mimosa thread..pictures also !

it was fun making the pdf file

It could be,..perhaps, a way to save past, very informative postings on different hummingbird garden related subjects..

a

Comments (5)