SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mistiaggie

Hi...It's been awhile!

mistiaggie
14 years ago

Hello everyone! I haven't really been on GW in awhile, mostly lurking on occasion. Chris and I stopped doing a lot of heavy propagating and purchasing about a year ago, content with what we had and have been exploring more in the woods and doing a lot of hiking. Chris rediscovered an orchid in Fakahatchee Strand back in the spring, we did some ghost orchid photography and really, we've been into photography a lot more these days. So, life has kept us busy!

That said, we're going to be moving in a few months, away from Florida. So, we have a large collection of plants to get rid of. I can't say the "S" word here but that's what we need to do. If you are in the South Florida area, we are in west-central Broward, we are looking at Sat the 21st to be an open garden day. I know there used to be an email list around, someone collected them at some of the swaps we went to, or else I'd use that to get the word out. We got a lot of plants originally from many of you.

If you are interested my email is mistiaggie at yahoo dot com and I will forward you our address, time and date and eventually a decent plant list. We have orchids, bromeliads, plumeria, agaves, and a variety of interesting plants, plus a 10' ylang-ylang we started from seed.

I will be checking in on the forum from time to time, to see what cool tropicals everyone is growing. I'm really missing tomato season this year. :(

Comments (15)