SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
berndnyz5

Problem with Photobucket and Firefox 4

in ny zone5
13 years ago

I recently downloaded the latest update of the browser Firefox, new rev. is Firefox 4. I have a Dell computer with Vista operating system, less than 2 years old. I have problems now since that download.

Login to Photobucket showed that I am now listed as having a mobile connection as being used with smart telephones, and I can only download via Email, and they gave me that Email address. I have no smart phone. The page is in a columnar form, showing only 4 pictures at a time, all very different to what I was used to. I was able to attach a photo of the hosta Sagae to my Email to Photobucket and it arrived there too. There does not seem any longer any function to resize that picture. I figured out to get the HTML code and could post it on the Hosta Forum.

I wonder if any of you had that same problem. I tried to get explanations - perhaps getting out of that mobile format - via HELP on Photobucket.com, but a bad quirk of Firefox 4 now displays a Yahoo page right then, and I never used Yahoo before.

Thanks for any help!

Bernd

Comments (5)