SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tony_k_orlando

its that time of yr again, yellow rain tree crap everywhere

tony_k_orlando
16 years ago

I know I know, the trees look great and are seasonal yada yada yada. The folks that usually say this are the ones that PLANTED the tree themselves by choice OR are ones that dont have one on their neighbors property that spew that crap everywhere.

I was grilling out back about an hour ago and the grill couldnt be open without this yellow snow landing on the food.

This crap just started falling yesterday and is everywhere. Its in the flower pots on the patio furniture, used to be in the pool. It stains the heck out of my white roof and is slippery when wet. It STINKS too!

I simply can NOT say enough bad things about living next door to someone that deliberately planted this POS.

Oh, one more thing. I can hardly wait for at least as many seeds to drop which will germinate everywhere. IN the down spouts, in my seed trays, in my garden, in the neighbors pool plumbing in the gutters etc etc.

And another thing.... Once the seeds fall then MORE of them red belly bas_ _rd bugs (box elders) will come and hang all over the sunny side of the houses and fences. The only ones that say these bugs do no damage again are the very same peeps that planted them. These bugs suck the life out of the plants they find tasty which are usually on my side of the fence.

Birth control for this lousy tree is a MUST.

Here is a link that might be useful: CLICK HERE to see a few pics of the lovely yellow crap from neighbors tree

Comments (34)