SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Tuesday bloom pics

12 years ago

Looks like we will continue to have more openings and I've spotted a few more scapes coming up.

CANYON COLORS - I have to laugh because I swore this was going to be the last year here for three of the Lambertson's which included this one. It opened with twins today and each looked perfect. To make matters worse, MESOZOIC MUNCH,another one I decide it must go, also has another scape. Darn these plants.

{{gwi:936943}}

FANCY FACE - it sent up another scape and this is the first opening on the new scape. Not as color intense as earlier in the season.

{{gwi:936944}}

CERISE MASTERPIECE - looks to have 1 or 2 more buds to open. What a trooper.

{{gwi:936945}}

WESTBOURNE VALENTINE'S DAY - still has 2-3 scapes with buds to open yet. I noticed that some open great and others seem to twist and not open fully on the lower petal. This is a big bloom.

{{gwi:936946}}

Seedling - UNK X UNK - Year 2 - this scape was shorter than the first ones that came up.

{{gwi:936947}}

And for some OT pics, here is my Heavenly Blue Morning Glories which started bloom about a week ago. Not alot of blooms but I'll take what I can get. I love the blue color so will definitely try again next year but will start them a bit earlier. The wind gusts from the storm we had knocked all my vines that were potted right over. At least I didn't lose them.

{{gwi:936948}}

{{gwi:936950}}

Scarlet Flax - I started this from seed (also was late doing it). Not alot of blooms but I thought this would look spectacular when covered in blooms. Suppose to be a perennial so we shall see next year if it comes back.

{{gwi:936952}}

One of my favorite plants is Hyssop. It is so pretty with the tones of blue/purple and it comes back. Just need to keep it under control. I thought I would divide it this year as it is getting to be a monster.

{{gwi:936954}}

That's it for today. I've spent most of today driving the big tractor cutting the field down. I must say it is an easy job but tomorrow it is back to painting. Need to get those trellis done ;-).

Julia

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert