SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ariel73

I hate my garden!

ariel73
15 years ago

Yes, I know it sounds horrible but every year I think this is the year my garden is going to look great. And every year it looks worse.

When I first moved into my current house, I quickly made a garden and I loved it. It was beautiful. But I wanted a bigger garden with lots more plants. So I have added tons of plants. But now when I look at my garden it looks like an a big strip of weeds. I continue to add more plants or rearrange plants hoping it will help. But alas it does not.

I know part of my problem is I don't have a back bone to my garden and the trees I have planted are small/young.

I want to look out my window and see a beautiful lush garden full of color and texture. But at this point I just feel a bit overwhelmed and I don't know what to do about it.

It is not in my budget to hire anyone so I am on my own. If it was I would have hired someone already. But everytime I save a bit of money something happens. For example today I am having a new A/C put in. But life happens and on the bright side I will have ice cold air blowing through out my house again. Gotta have A/C.

Sorry to vent.

Ariel

Comments (17)