SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tina_cornell

Help with garden Many Pictures

Tina Cornell
16 years ago

Several weeks ago I posted asking for design help for my gardens. I am on an acre and a half and have found this most daunting. Am finding it most difficult to break things up and add some cohesiveness and structure. This is the east side of the property. The building in the back is my husbands shop. The large hump is the septic tank, so we can't really grow on top of it but would like some solution to this problem. The paver paths were just added but not completed as we ran out, we do have 1000sf of flagstone that we will be using for paths, maybe walls and a pond. A lot of the plants were here when we bought the house 2 1/2 years ago. We have access to free tree mulch and are trying to get rid of grass on this side of the property so that is why there are so many mulched areas. Also why there are no plants bordering the paver paths.

All suggestions welcome! Hope the pictures work! This is just a small area I need help with did not want to overload with pictures. Have many more if needed,

Thanks...Tina

This is what I see as I exit my pool encloser.

To the south looking at pool.

Same area across from pool

Looking north from pool door.

Area opposite pool next to trellis

Same area more north shot

Rose garden

Comments (7)