SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rose_hip

Help with worst sunburn ever!! please...

rose_hip
14 years ago

Hey all you gardeners and outdoorsy types, I need your help with any and all information, knowledge of products, and even

Home remedies for severe SUNBURN or maybe even sun poisoningÂI donÂt know the difference, all I know is itÂs the worst

(Worst!) my wife and I have had in our entire lives!!!!!! We are Miserable, nothing we buy seems to give us much relief or

Last more than a few minutesÂSpent about 50 bucks over the past 3 days and tried just about every cream, jell, or spray

And I;m still cooking(!!!) Help! Got our burns Saturday and every day the pain and symptoms just get worse, not betterÂ

I got zero sleep last night, 2 hours Sunday, and 4 hours Saturday, ( 6 hours out of 72!) and IÂm in so much severe constant

Pain that IÂm not even sleepyÂwell, on the bright side, I guess IÂm saving money on coffee huh.

Well, IÂm sure everybody has some northern relatives or friends who moved here from cooler climates that got really burnt

Up bad and you shook your heads like we had and said "Rookies", what were they thinkingÂhave you never heard of sunscreen!

Well, hereÂs the really Ironic partÂWEÂRE FÂIN NATIVES!!!!! Lived here all our lives, 40 years(!!) What the heck happened??!!!!!

(ItÂs embarrassing!!!) Oh well, live and learnÂanywho, please share any personal experiences and information that might

Be helpfulÂI know, I might even have to see a doctor soonÂitÂs just that with our new "crappy" insurance it would be

100% out of pocketÂ$$$ but might still have to do it, weÂll see. Thanks for any help, (burning man) Terry.

Comments (27)