SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyaustin96

New Album of nite time pics from garden

ladyaustin96
15 years ago

I took to the gardens with my camera tonight. I planted the lillies that I got from mom last week. Going to get more this weekend to fill around the gardens. These bulbs were huge!! I didn't get any shots of them before I planted them but you can see the from the size of the plants and thats after I cut them all back. I also planted the clearance deal mini roses I bought a couple of weeks ago in the backyard rose garden. Gonna move some things around this weekend to make room for the new seedlings that are ready for more space.

Cindeea---if you can see the babie amys in the tray...is this ok? and how long before they will be large enough for me to plant them in the gardens? The second set of seeds (lemon limes, etc) are soaking and I hope to get another trayful from those that you sent me. The first batch only gave me three babies. The rest didn't germ. I can't wait to add these to my gardens!! So excited about that!! (PS did you get the minerva seeds?)

Also included for your enjoyment are pics from weekend b'day for friend and pics of house in disarray from painting and rearranging hubby's music equipment from old dining room to the small bedroom for his music room (nephew gone now-don't need another bedroom).

I love the nightshots of my gardens...so much more detail from the bright flash. Check out the captions.

I hope you enjoy the pics...thanks for letting me show off!!

Happy gardening to all of you!

Kim

Here is a link that might be useful: Nite time garden shots!

Comments (4)