SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

New Ones and Late Bloomers Shine on Saturday

shive
10 years ago

It's that time in the season when the earlies are fading fast, and the late bloomers take center stage. Pod harvest began yesterday with a pod from Applique X Lavender Echoes. It's still wonderfully cool here, and I spent the morning digging clumps for moves to new homes. It was a perfect day for gardening.

LUCK BE A LADY, a new EM rebloomer, had pinker blooms today than on its ffo earlier in the week.

QUEEN OF NARNIA is still blooming on it's original scapes. It started the same time as Arctic Lace and Winter Treasure but bloomed longer on the first round of scapes than either of those. The scapes, which in the past have been shorter than the registered 25" finally met the mark with all the rain we've had. I still wish those 7 inches blooms were on a 30-36 inch scape. As you can see, it did set some pods this time.

LYRICAL PRESENCE, also an EM rebloomer, started blooming far later than other EMs. This oldie makes a nice clump.

FORSYTH GARRETT MASON had its ffo today. I love this late bloomer!

TECHNY PEACH LACE in the late bloomers bed.

WAVES BECOME WINGS

DARK WONDER has been blooming for a long time.

Zuzu in the evening garden. Can you spot the other cat in the photo? It's Coco Columbus, Zuzu's twin.

Debra

Comments (12)