SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lalalandwi

I live amongst freaks!

lalalandwi
14 years ago

I can't believe this happened to me!! I went out this morning to find I've been burglarized! Yep, 2 dls stolen. They got Amythyst Veil & 2F of a 4F clump of Carved In Stone.

CIS, notice the other dls around it. This is also where they pushed the fence down to get in, I am standing on the city sidewalk.

AV, notice all the dls around this area? I believe these were targeted. CIS is in top left of the picture, just in front of the conifer. They must have walked down to this one because there is no other damage to the fence.

Carved In Stone has been blooming sporadically for the last month.

I don't think they were actually going for AV though because it never bloomed. What did bloom over there recently is Lycean which is the one right behind it.

And the only other one that bloomed right there was Pacific Coast, to the right, but it's been done blooming for a few weeks now. I just noticed I have another scape coming up :)

The only other dl that bloomed right next to the sidewalk is Magic Attraction. Either they didn't like it or didn't see it bloom, as I only had 2 at this point.

It doesn't seem like random stealing otherwise they would have taken the dls next to them too. I will be spending my day moving ALL of them to the 'real' fenced in backyard that gets locked up at night.

I am feeling pretty lucky that is all they took. AV wasn't that expensive thank goodness, but I have some expensive dls in that area. My unfenced front yard is about 50' deep before the chain link fence & have more expensive dls there. I'll be moving about 50 dls unexpectedly today.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Ngrained Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Custom Woodworking, Décor, and More in Franklin County