SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19695690

I met the banana lady....

User
14 years ago

The Banana lady AKA Coffeemom was generous and kind to offer to bring me up a Ice Cream banana pup on her way to pick up her daughter from college. We made arrangements to meet at a exit off the highway and did so yesterday. It was very nice meeting Coffeemom and her husband.....she would take nothing for the pup...I tried cash, offered to bring her copious amounts of vacuum sealed grouper fillets....nothing would sway her from her philanthropic effort. I told her I would post a pic of her pup and was going to thank her publicly and tell everyone what a doll she is (whether she liked it or not) here it is, in it's new home. Thank you again Coffeemom and Stuart.

I had promised someone I would post a pic of the new blueberry bed and I forgot, till now. These are the blueberry plants that were in 25 gallon pots and were 8 years old or so I bought for $10 each from a commercial grower that was switching varieties. I ended up buying 16 in total and it about killed me planting those beasts. For comparison the plant circled is a Jewel blueberry I know it is very hard to see, I bought it from Lowes for $8.98 and planted at the same time as the big boys.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert