SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardencpa

Swap in Deland - 6 Days away!!!

gardencpa
15 years ago

Ok Garden peeps, we know that the big Swap a Que is going on down at Ricky's today. I can't wait to see the pictures.

On Saturday, April 25th at 11:00am at mi ranchero here in Deland, we will be having our own. We will be swapping plants, plant stories and some garden junque.

If you have not already emailed me for directions, please do so. We already have a good list of people, food and plants. I posted an update of the food on the post on the exchanges page.

Between gatormomx2 and I, we will have plenty of tables and quite a few chairs but you might want to bring a chair for outside. We will be exchanging plants and stuff outside and the food will be inside although I have a feeling people will be eating everywhere.

For those of you who may have been on the fence about whether to come because you don't have anything to swap, please come anyway. Many gardens are just recovering from the winter freezes (including my own) or you may just be hearing about this now and don't have time to get something ready. We would really like to meet you anyway.

Try and label the plants that you bring with the name of the plant and your name. I for one am famous for forgetting what I got and from whom although I will admit I am more likely to remember where I got it than what it is called. I do not have a fabulous garden but it is filled mostly with plants from other Gardenweb people and that makes it a special garden.

I am certain that I am forgetting something in this post but you will all help me remember. I am looking forward to seeing you all, whether we have met yet or not!

Melissa

Comments (19)