SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardencpa

April 25th - Swap in Deland

gardencpa
15 years ago

To all,

I have been working in my yard quite a bit and the garden is a shambles. I was lamenting how it really is a shame that it looked so bad because I was hoping to host a swap at my place this year. But then I remembered that this really is a beautiful piece of property without the first extra plant on it. Mother Nature (the other one, not our Marcia) is really quite an adequate landscaper without my help.

So on April 25th, with the help of gatormomx2, I am going to host a Swap here at my place in Deland. If you can start some seeds and cuttings, now is a good time. If you don't have anything to swap, we don't care and you should come anyway. There will be food and plants and talking about food and plants with a great group of people, many of whom you haven't even met yet.

For those of you who don't know where Deland is, it is about an hour north east of Orlando. It is about a 2+ hour drive from Jacksonville and about the same from Gainesville. It is about 2 1/2 hours from Tampa/Clearwater.

More details will follow as we get closer. I hope to see as many of you as possible on April 2th.

Melissa

Comments (19)