SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Past couple of days - blooms

Julia WV (6b)
10 years ago

This is what has been blooming today and the last 2 days.

MOTH TO A FLAME - new last year and I'm happy with it. Tall scapes, holds up in the rain (which we've had a lot of)and producing alot of scapes and buds.

BALLERINA ON ICE - I moved it last fall to a new location to give it more room and it has produced several scapes and looks to have enough buds too.

BLUEBIRD SKY - just so so and it needs to be moved. it is sitting up against a bee balm plant. I still love the bloom color.

OTTIS MAGIC - always a good performer but when it has too many buds, it hangs up.

DEEP IN MY HEART - short scape, no increase and I think this one will leave this year. Maybe it needs a hotter climate than here.

LUNAR MAX - is in scape and bud overdrive.

GRETA GRAPETTE - a trooper. I love the eye on it.

MOUNT ECHO SUNRISE - new last fall and the finches are having a field day playing on the scape. Now it is leaning and I'll have to prop it so it will go back up straight again.

I found out today that one of the plants I got last spring is not what I had purchased as it had its first bloom today. What a disappointment and now I'll have to move it out of the garden to the land of NOID's.

I'll stop here. I'm beat. First day in awhile that we could work the whole day outside and no rain. Weeds are on the rebound too.

Julia

Comments (12)