SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whgille

Invite for a brunch garden party

whgille
13 years ago

On April 9 we would like to invite you to come to our house, it will be a very informal and easy gathering where those of you who would like to trade plants can do so on the side of the house, or you can just introduce yourselves to other gw members and spend some time with us talking plants.:)

If you have been to my house, you know that is small but I can set up on the side for trading plants, inside the house will have brunch and any food related items will be good for that.

Because I have 3 dogs, I can not have children or other dogs just in case. One of my dogs Nikki, is very playful and will follow all to play ball.:)

On April 9, there is a garden festival Winter Garden bloom and grow, starts at 9am and ends at 5pm and is near by for those who like to attend and get more plants. Knox nursery and Biosphere have booths as other vendors. Also Knox nursery and Biosphere are close by if anybody want to go there after the brunch.

I will need to know who is coming and what they are bringing food related so we don't have doubles of the same and to those that are coming I will send directions to the house.

If anybody likes to help with coordination, that is a good idea, all your ideas are welcome and if you want to start a trade on the exchanges for plants please feel free to do so.

The reason that I thought about the garden party is because I see an interest on some of you so I really hope to see some faces that I already know and some new ones too.

Silvia

Comments (66)