SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenclaws

Invitation to the greenhouse warming party!

Hi folks! Well, here we are, I am finally able to say that greenhouse number 3 is up and running and will not be blown away this time. I am so pleased with it. You are all cordially invited to the official 'greenhouse warming party'....entrance by way of a plumie seed, cutting or plant!!!

First, here's one of work in progress, (or not as the case may be) as I think my d/h had had enough of it and gone for a coffee break here!

The completed (well, almost) article, still some work to do as you can see. It will be even better when we can get round to making a proper door instead of the sheet of old plywood and 3 casement windows instead of plastic sheeting held down with drawing pins! However, we seem to keep getting side tracked by all and sundry who want things doing yesterday. Someday soon we will also get the side of the garage rendered and the g/h wall as some are old blocks we had in stock, then it will match the other sides!

{{gwi:1123481}}

My plumie seedlings are romping away so will be a welcome addition to my new g/house. Note the strategically placed chairs! It's great to sit in there and enjoy a coffee and look out over the garden and fields beyond...that space will definately not be taken up by plants...we intend to relax a little from now on....well, thats the plan, but we all know what plans are don't we? (for altering!)

Cheers! Gill.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner