SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_elizabeth_b

Funny and fabulous is this forum!

This forum amazes me.

Doug offers me tomato sprouts, I offer hot pepper seeds, he states that he has some from Silvia's garden party. lol. The loop is complete.

Sherry offers me free mangoes, I offer life long gratitude and when I'm there she gives me the most cherished, last everglade tomato that she started from a seed from Tom, that is now started in my office and has just grown.

I see Tom's email about cukes, I'm amazed, I go and check my cukes that I've started and note that the marker has a (T) on it which means I got the seeds from him one year when we did a Christmas trade.

I get a surprise gift in the mail from Silvia, so I return the favor, and then see her Italy photos that take me back to Italy and the fabulous food, flavors there.

I go to my screen in porch and see the most beautiful curry tree that Tina gave to me at the garden party last year.

The list goes on and on.....

How funny and lovely that even though I garden in my back yard, in relative solitude, all of you are there with me in shared gifts and memories of your generosity.

Elizabeth

Comments (8)