SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crueltyfre

african refugee wants to be my friend

crueltyfre
12 years ago

The other day I got an email from someone named Cynthia. She said she saw my profile on GW and wanted to be friends. Not sure what to make of it, I checked and she did not have a profile. I wondered if this was some one local who just moved here, an invalid/elderly person truly looking for friends, or what. I finally wrote back with two lines, asking where she lived and what type of gardening she did. This morning I get this reply...complete with three sexy photos, lol...

Hello, how are you ?

I am glad to get your message, ! i will start by introducing my self first, my full name is miss Cynthia Chizizy Appiah, 24yr old,fair in complexion,173cm tall,black eyes and black long hair. I was a nursing student from University of Ivory Coast college of health science, i m writing you from Republic of Senegal where i have been residing in a refugee home,after the brutal murder of my parents by some rebels,during the political crisis in my country Ivory Coast some years ago. i hope you will still like me after hearing all this because i know,a lot of people do not like hearing matters like this,i do not even like telling people the story ,but i guess i have to be real open to whom ever will have to be my friend, because what i really need in this period of my life is a real friend whom i can share secrets with,i just hope you are the one.So,this is my world,now you tell me more about yourself OK. In my next letter, i will tell you what i like,and enjoy most and more about me, not now because i know some people do not like long letters or probably do not have the time. Attached here is my photograph right now,i hope you will like it, sorry i do not have plenty of photographs because of my living condition,hope to hear from you soon. !!!!

regards Cynthia.

These people are cruising the GW profiles for suckers now????

Lori

Comments (17)