SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missylin_gw

Beachilily -can you send me pics of boxes

missylin
15 years ago

Hi Beachlily,

If it would not be too much trouble, could you send me pics of the boxes and how you make the shape of the bed around the boxes? I am looking for someone to do that for me, and so I need pics to show. How deep are the boxes? What do you put around them for visual appeal? I mean,do you use like cement paver type things like rita, or ?? I have to figure out what would not come flying at my house during a hurricane. Maybe I would have to use cement or something between the stones or pavers. ??? The owner of Rockledge Gardens, the nicest nursery in my area, (the Magnolia comes from there) suggested that I have the bed different levels so that it looks more "natural" where there is no extra dirt around the Magnolia. The roots come out pretty far, so he said the bed might go kind of down hill in that area. He said if I bring him a sketch and my pics he can kind of draw an idea for me. I have no imagination regarding how I would do it with the tree in there. If I could cover the tree roots witht he same amount of soil, (which of course I can't) I can imagine the bed raised with plants. I still would have to figure out how to do this with the different heights and all, and then find someone to do it. (for a price I can afford). My email is lin2@bellsouth.net.

Comments (7)