SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dudsiam

Outlook Express keeps sending and sending and sending......

dudsiam
16 years ago

I am using Outlook Express as my email program. I have noticed that large files would take a very long time to leave my computer after clicking the "send" button. However, now, even the smallest file is having trouble being sent.

When I click send, the email seems to go and sit in the Outbox. Eventually there will be a box appear that says something about some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. The email continues to sit in the outbox, but I have discovered that the email is being sent out time after time after time. It will continue to send that email out until I go to the Outbox and transfer the email to the Deleted folder.

I called my local ISP to see if they could help me, but they told me I had a problem in my Outlook Express and that was not a problem they could help me with. I tried doing a System Restore, but that did not help me.

I seem to receive email okay. It is just that I cannot send an email they way I should be able to send it.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone know of a solution? I thank you for your help.

Larry

Comments (3)