SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
llbean_gw

need some help (4 large pics)

llbean
17 years ago

Hi.. I am looking for any bit of advice in planning for next year. well this year..

Three years ago I started a project and I have been working on it ever since.. $$$ is a factor and I buy what I can when I can.

My original idea was to plan a walking cottage garden with some "spaces" well my ideas were ok but I failed to realize that most of the plants that I would need or want to grow require, a lot of sun.. So then I changed to my what I like cottage garden, and I am still not seeing results.. I am trying to plan this year how to tackle this and make it start to look filled in..

{{gwi:6323}}

This is the entrance, that used to be a raised garden bed that I have now made a walk-way thru. My intentions are to put in some veges and flowers

{{gwi:634981}}

sitting area, morning sun dappled after 2:00

{{gwi:6322}}

this is an image I made trying to give a 3-d view of the south east corner

{{gwi:6321}}

this is my house and where the garden is on our empty lot

again trying to give a 3-d view

here is the website of all the work in progress and I am sure this could help you see where I am going

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/llbean1113/

It's getting hard to stay interested because it used to be fun, but now because of my impatient husband it is becoming work and zone 5 really only has 3-4 good months to work

Please any help will be great

Laura

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!