SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
illinigirl_gw

still need some paint help (art pic to help)

illinigirl
15 years ago

I'm still looking for a kitchen color that will coordinate with the adjacent family room painted in Chestertown Buff. DH wants to pain the same color in the kitchen but I think it could use something a bit lighter/brighter because the natural lighting is a lot less (North facing windows).

Here is one of the prints we've recently framed, and there are 2 more in the series but have the same colors. The matting on all 3 is a red, kind of brick-ish but definitely red:

I'm still looking for a kitchen color that will coordinate with the adjacent family room painted in Chestertown Buff. DH wants to pain the same color in the kitchen but I think it could use something a bit lighter/brighter because the natural lighting is a lot less (North facing windows).

Here is one of the prints we've recently framed, and there are 2 more in the series but have the same colors. The matting on all 3 is a red, kind of brick-ish but definitely red:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/illinigirl/Chef-To-Go-Print-C10293528.jpg[/IMG]

any color ideas please? I'm pretty confused and we have to make a decision by next week sometime. (plus I need to choose a powder room color)

Please help?

Jen

(I'll follow up with the print)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling