SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bunkers_gw

My latest 10 members of the family

bunkers
16 years ago

Ok, so here is my FF order of 10 conifers. The shipping costs were reduced on a 10+ tree order, so I ordered 10 and basically got an extra tree for free.

I called up FF and placed my initial order. I gave them a future shipping date and they were extremely flexible. They mentioned that the Hoopsii was sold out as was the Vanderwolf. No biggie. I waited too long to get a Hoopsii. They are really accomodating and helpful .. no rushing, just helpful and courteous.

The owner, Ray, personally checked on my items and mentioned that a couple of my choices were not the best ... and suggested alternatives that fit my requirements. I was really impressed at all they did to make sure I would be happy IN ADVANCE.

My order shipped out late Monday afternoon from OR, and arrived at my house Thursday afternoon.

My wife didn't tell me about the shipments arrival ... so I opened the garage to see 10 tall boxes, containing my 5 gallon treasures ... first impression: extremely clean shipping from FF ... boy do these folks package like champs. Everything arrived in excellent shape ... I think two small broken branches among all 10 trees ... not bad.

Ok -- first, a pinus strobus blue shag. This was quickly my oldest daughters favorite ... really unique needles and look. Can't stop touching those soft needles!

{{gwi:677795}}

{{gwi:677797}}

Pinus Strobiformis (reflexa) Southwest White Pine

{{gwi:677800}}

{{gwi:634210}}

{{gwi:677806}}

Picea Omorika 'Nana'

{{gwi:677809}}

{{gwi:677814}}

{{gwi:677816}}

Picea Abies 'Pendula' - My youngest daughter adores this one. My wife didn't have the same reaction -- haha.

{{gwi:677818}}

{{gwi:677820}}

And in the yard ... wondering whether to lead it upward, or just let it spill down into the cobbles ...

{{gwi:677822}}

Picea Abies 'Aurea' ... not much yellow visible, except on leader tip and a few top branches a bit.

{{gwi:677824}}

more to follow ...

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus