SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bill_mn_z3b

My first online order.

BillMN-z-2-3-4
last month
last modified: last month

3-8-2024:

After searching around for certain plants and either not finding them or finding them at very high prices, I put my first order to Conifer Kingdom.

I ordered 3 plants, not to be shipped until early March and everything went smooth but after a couple days decided I needed to add another plant. I emailed them if I could add a plant and they said sure but I'd have to do something so they could access my CC because they don't keep the CC on file.

I didn't understand what she told me to do, something about a paypal, so I asked if she would explain to me how to do that.

I never got an answer so after a while, the only thing I could of was put another order in on the website.

I emailed the same person and told her what I did, and she said sure, she would handle it from there. I even left a note at the end of the order saying the two orders should be combined.

Finally, after a while, I noticed there were still two orders under my account with two shipping charges, one for each order. so, I emailed them and asked about it. Not the same person but they told me that no, they couldn't combine the orders and the amount combined didn't go high enough to get the free shipping anyways.

If I would've understood the gal in the first place (I think), For the same money, I could've had 5 plants instead of 4 plants plus $20 S&H?

I did get a free plant for ordering more than $50 on the first order and 10% discount for first time buyer.

I'm more than happy getting the plants I wanted with a cheap education to boot.

One of the orders came today. It was the second one I ordered. My first order is coming Monday. :-?

bill

Comments (38)