SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

July picture time. Please everyone post some pic of your babies.:

meyermike_1micha
13 years ago

With the limited time I had this morning, after a thunderstorm, I just wanted to start a thread on out cirrus for the month of July..

This is just a few, both small, and tall, one after a horrible attack after a thrip invasion this past winter, and a few I am trying to convert into a Bonsai..

Please join in and show us your reward for hard laboring everyone..

Mike..

Ponderosa in different shapes. One tall and long I am trying to grow straight up. Another short and fruity I am trying to keep as a Bpnsai.

{{gwi:45899}}

{{gwi:601322}}

This one is one of my limes..My brother-in law can't wait to pick the fruit for his beer..

{{gwi:601325}}

{{gwi:601328}}

Meyer Lemon after a bad case of thrips this past winter taking on fruit too. Before and after..

{{gwi:583292}}

{{gwi:45898}}

{{gwi:601333}}

My 6inch Ruby Grapefruit that has grown a bit, and now a new flush of growth again..Boy is it taking forever for this one to grow up..lol

{{gwi:601335}}

This is the "Oro Blanco". It has never given me a problem and is now setting fruit at a good size...I left 4 grapefruit on it so the rest of the tree would grow faster for the summer...They should ripen come winter.

{{gwi:601336}}

{{gwi:601337}}

{{gwi:601338}}

One of my "Washinton Navel's"...

It is setting small fruit..Notice the thickness of the trunk. I give it a very short haircut every spring to keep in a good size for my window..

{{gwi:601340}}

A very sweet blood orange...I need advice on this one..How would you trim it to have a tighter and bushier look? I am afraid to cut this one since it always seems to put fruit and flowers on the end of the branches as you can see. Any ideas appreciated..Thank you

{{gwi:601342}}

{{gwi:601346}}

{{gwi:601350}}

Third flush of growth since Januray on another one of my "Navel Oranges"

{{gwi:601353}}

{{gwi:601356}}

{{gwi:601359}}

just a glimpse of July's trees. Please post your recent one's and their progress.

Have fun,

Mike

Comments (30)