SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

Got my secret santa package from Anne

fool4flowers
15 years ago

Thank you so much Anne! I am sick so John brought it home for me at lunch today. He will help me get everything tended to when he gets off work. I am really happy with what you sent. Having trouble with the computer so can't post pics yet but I got all sorts of nice stuff.

Cyrtanthus (gotta look it up)

Two amararyllis Yippe!

A red and a yellow plumeria (John's going to steal those I bet, lol)

variegated ginger Didn't have it yet but had been eyeballing it at the store, lol.

Musa Bordelon think I am really liking bananas glad to have another one

organic chocolate bar hiding it from John

Beautiful candles in little teracotta pots with dried flowers and leaves pressed into the tops love em!

Moonflower seeds so happy since I don't know if mine will have time to mature before frost and they are my favorite smelling flowers and didn't have anymore to plant.

Aclepsia silk red seeds always wanted one never wanted to pay the outrageous prices they want for the plants here, lol.

Pink Glory bower pandora jasmanoids seeds gotta look it up. I had a vine I thought was a pink bower but I never saw any seeds. Yippe if its the same ones I can plant them everywhwere I love it.

Salvia Coral nymph seeds don't have them yet and love all sorts of salvia.

Thank you so very much. Everything was just perfect! You did a great job picking things and I love them all!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH