SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristi1931

Pics/ideas of privacy screens with trees backyards?

Kristi1931
12 years ago

Hi All,

I am looking to have some screening to our backyard to add more privacy. I know there have been some posts on this but would love to see some pictures for inspiration. A google search didn't yield much. Right now we have an established lemon, plum, and cherry tree, as well as a young white peach tree that is slowly growing. I ultimately want the entire yard screened to be very private. There is already a trellis on one side with begonia that hasn't bloomed yet but there are some other open ares that need screening. It seems like the best idea will be to do more trellises in between the trees as filler rather than shrubs. Any advice would be appreciated as well as pics. I will probably get the help of a landscaper as well but want ideas to bring to the table. We also have a dog so preferably something that isn't toxic or poisonous (I know cherry trees are so that's an issue). Thanks! I have attached a few pics of our yard from this month.

Also I am definitely open to expanding the beds a bit but still want the overall grass area for our doggy to romp.

This is the lower right corner and side. Possibly place another dwarf tree here. Not as big of a privacy concern though.

{{gwi:520395}}

This is the upper end/middle. This is where the biggest privacy concern is and the neighbors are often out on that side and their attic ledge. I like the roses but they don't provide much screening.

{{gwi:520396}}

Overall view standing in upper left corner.

{{gwi:520398}}

Comments (14)