SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bearstate

Plants survived move - plus 4 Years Ago Memorabilia ( PIC )

bearstate
16 years ago

This is my 2nd night in SJO. My plants survived the move, except that my Zebra Banana didn't take to the cold, being left outside after overwintering inside back in BKF. Their leaves are drooping and browning. Like them, I'm barely surviving the move. It's not just the muscle aches from moving all that stuff and putting it back in place. It's this damned influenza that's go'n round. What a debilitating nasty thing it is and it couldn't have come at a more peak moment in the bear's life! I hate the flu!

It was almost 4 years ago exactly that I wound up in BKF and now I am free from purgatory! At last!

Check this out ...

{{gwi:514878}}

This is the wallpaper from my personal computer. I've been using the apartment complex computer for four years and have had no need for mine. So it has been in moth balls all that time. 4 Years ago, I set the wallpaper to be this 'nose art' on a B-17 Bomber from the 'Wings of History' Web Site. And it is still there, just 2004, not 2008.

Heh, how time in Purgatory flies. Well, back up and running on the net and I've got to get the phone working and end my semi-retirement. Time to get back to full time salaried occupation with a +. I'll try to find time for the garden as I can.

Comment (1)