SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sirenwrage

Can someone help me identify this succulent?

Sirenwrage
11 years ago

Hello, all. I'm new here. I was hoping someone would be able to help me identify this plant. I bought it from bbg a few years back and like a silly goose I never asked what type of plant it was nor did it have an official label on it. My dog got to it and destroyed it and I haven't found a plant like it since. I'm hoping having the name would help me get one again someday.
After searching the web I came across a plant that looked very similar and was wondering if maybe they were the same type or at least in the same family. Does anyone know if this is a Kalanchoe Tomentosa?

The picture is not a very good one but at the time I didn't know I would only have a few pictures to remember it by. :/

The plant itself had a soft velvet like feel to it including the leaves. Mostly green but the leaves had a hint of brown on them and although it doesn't seem like it in the picture, the tips of the leaves jutted out a bit and there were more than one point on each leaf. Hope that makes sense. In other words, the leaves' edges weren't smooth all the way to the tip, there were several small tips along the edges of the leaves (this was what had the hint of brown on them). I hope that's enough info along with the picture to help make a good ID on this former beauty. All this is from memory and the few unfocused pictures I have. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Comments (13)