SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bug_girl

Jackson and Perkins out of business roses now hard to find?

bug_girl
12 years ago

Now that Jackson and Perkins is out of business I think there will be a premium on their roses, with the little silver metal ID tags. They should become rare like out of print books or cds. I could be wrong. I got a yellow rose once at rite aid, because I felt sorry for it. It was only like 7.99 but the stems were too weak to support the flower heads. So, they could be some merit to buying a premium type of rose vs. one that you can find at Wal-Mart. I also tried a Wal-Mart red rose that was supposed to be a rugosa, but it got such bad powder mildew. I only got it because rugosa is supposed to be disease resistant.

We should set up something like if you have a premium Jackson and Perkins to trade it with someone else to keep them alive as much as possible. I think some of them are taken over by another company that may make them. Is that weeks? I read here, Jackson and Perkins went out of business due to the luxury cars driven by the company reps. I did read that in a post here, but now I can't find it. I don't know, one can lease a car.

Comments (65)