SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paddlehikeva

Souvenir de St. Anne's becomes Souv. of Best Friend

paddlehikeva
15 years ago

Four years ago, a male a few years older than I moved into the house next door to me. We have a lot in common and we became fast best friends. He enjoyed his flowers, but was not the addict that I am. Last spring when I visited RU, I purchased Souvenir de St. Anne's for him thinking perhaps I could get him hooked on the OGR, further solidifying our friendship. Still all last spring, summer, and fall, he threatened me with an intervention each time he came over and saw the new plants I had acquired. When he would see my pot ghetto, he would threaten to turn me into the Society to Prevent Cruelty to Plants. I was really hoping that Souvenir de St. Anne's would strut her stuff and he would grow to understand my love for my flowers.

Yesterday evening, I found my friend dead in his bed. This morning I went over and dug Souvenir de St. Anne's and brought her home so I would have a souvenir of my best friend. BTW I found a clematis in HIS pot ghetto which I also brought home. I will miss my friend immensely.

Kathy

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH