SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
le_jardin_of_roses

I Want To Enjoy My Garden At Night But..........

le_jardin_of_roses
14 years ago

I'm just ranting here. I want to be able to enjoy my garden at night and I am scared out of my mind. My garden is not that big and I have filled it with roses, so there are bushes near me at every turn. I do admit I have a slight case of arachnophobia. I just can't sit on my garden throne with spiders making webs all around me. Just last night a big spider was approaching my head from an arbor above and I started screaming like a banshee. There are other creatures I am not thrilled about, like big moths flying around and snails crawling across the garden floor, leaving a glowing slime trail, but principally it is spiders that are ruining my night-time garden experience. There are orange, red, yellow, black, brown and beige spiders everywhere this summer. Mind you, in spring I did not have this problem, so the spiders get into full swing in summer, I guess. And if I ever saw a rat running around, I would lose my mind. Am I being a wuss? How do you all enjoy your garden at night without freaking out?

Juliet

Comments (23)