SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_23166783

Enjoy The Show-But Lock Up Your Phone First!

User
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Alicia Keys (among others) is now requiring that concert-goers lock up their phones in a Yondr sleeve/pouch before entering the venue. This inactivates your phone.You have to leave the venue to unlock and use it.

Recording live performances has long been banned in countless cases, and screens filming during live performances are at epidemic levels. But making you hand over your phone to lock it up in a neoprene case is taking it to another level.

I find all the photo-taking and recording to be beyond ridiculous, but I find myself bristling at being forced to comply with this. It feels like I'm being treated like a child and paying for other people's ignorance.

What do you think? Would you lock up your phone?

Comments (50)

• jellytoast
    7 years ago

If only they had those for all who enter movie theaters! I would gladly stick my phone in a pouch because I turn it off anyway when I enter a "no phones" environment, so what difference does it make?

User thanked jellytoast
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Some argue that they're cut off and can't be contacted in cases of emergencies. I can see parents not liking this.

• Related Discussions

if your kid doesn't show up at school...

Q

Comments (22)
    In our school district..each school has the option of using the robocall. You will usually get a call for elementary age kids around 11 am...if your child was marked absent and you either didn't call ahead or the secretary didn't a chance to get them entered. If I child is absent on a day and they aren't often absent..they will NOT be tracked down. If however a child is absent and it's a "typical" thing some schools secretaries will make a personal call. It's a history type thing to turn into the child court for truancy issues. Yep even in elementary. Now if the child is in middle school or high school and you don't call in, you can expect a robo call in the evening letting you know what periods your child was marked absent. Now if a sub is in..likely you'll get your child was absent periods 1,2, 4 and 6.. because sub sheet absences are entered by the attendance secretary at the end of the day or the next morning. Like I said the only time a personal safety call(live person) is made is if your child has quite a history of absences. And only the "main" number is called. Emergency numbers are only used if their is an emergency on the child's behalf and the home and parents cell numbers are not reaching the parent. I don't think I've ever worked in a school where the principal has time to make "safety" calls.
    ...See More

Do you text with your finger or your thumbs on your smart phone?

Q

Comments (28)
    I have not yet given up my dumb phone for a smart phone, because I would miss my keyboard with actual keys! I'm a pretty fast texter, thanks to my kids. They never call or want to be called, but keep in touch constantly by text. Sometimes I will be texting back and forth with my husband, when he will call me. Then I remember that sometimes calling IS faster. For my best friends, one is almost completely deaf : texting is a godsend. My other best friend can't talk; can only whisper due to paralyzed vocal chords. Ditto about the godsend. Texting means a lot of people can communicate who were locked away before.
    ...See More

Do you lock up your valuables?

Q

Comments (25)
    May I come here to cry? We've been burgled! I didn't sleep all night and am so sad and mad. This is what happened: Friday morning I reached for a clean bra and found...nothing. Gosh! I thought I must be behind on the wash, so I ran a load. Friday evening as I was putting my clean undies away I noticed that I did indeed have one more clean bra, but it had shifted to the back of the drawer...where I kept my jewelry box. My jewelry was GONE! I called to my DH, who realized his watch was no longer on the top of his dresser. We are guessing the burglar came in while we were both out between noon and two p.m. Thursday. Our Westie was home, but we weren't here to hear him bark! (I know he must have done so.) We thought all doors were locked, but evidently one was not as there was no sign of a break-in. The police came, took a report, dusted for prints. Today I checked our safe deposit box at the bank to confirm what had NOT gone missing and we visited the police station to give our prints for comparison. I gave them the appraisals for what's missing. I have no hope we will ever see these things again. I imagine they are enroute to South America or Russia or somewhere by now. Today I called State Farm to file a claim on the ONE item that was insured and they are sending me a check for the full covered amount. I'll never be able to replace this custom dolphin motif necklace -- nor the diamond earrings I'd had made from my mom's diamonds, nor the little goldfish on a neck chain that my DH gave me for Valentine's Day when we were newlyweds -- that has been our grandson's favorite to touch since he was a baby. (I wore it almost every day, but not THAT day.) Virtually everything that was taken was special to me; little was "just stuff". I'm so sad. Even if it would pay to file under our homeowners policy, money could never replace what we lost. THE LESSON: Don't get yourself into this sad situation! Lock your doors and close your windows EVERY TIME you go out. Put all your valuables in a safe deposit box while your house is on the market! And...don't keep ANY jewelry in the place a burglar looks first: the bedroom. (I don't know where IS a good place. Do you?)
    ...See More

Dressing up the area above cabinets. Can you show me yours?

Q

Comments (18)
    I like the plant there, but I don't think you really need anything else. To my eye, the clock balances out the plant. I originally thought a basket or pottery jug might work, but I think it would compete with the clock and risk looking cluttered. However, if you feel you need something else to personalize the space and add a pop of color, a long, low profile sign might work, probably propped up on a plate stand or something. I think I'd try to avoid anything tall enough to obscure the trim, though. Maybe cut out paper to get a visual on what size works, then find an etsy seller who does custom work if you don't find anything you like. Here is a link that might be useful: Etsy sign (only, more colorful, perhaps)
    ...See More
  • User
    7 years ago

Our society is phone obsessed.

User thanked User
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I'm old enough to smdh at people who watch live performances or things like sporting events through a screen. I seriously don't get it. You can't possibly be in the moment!

I think it also has to do with people being addicted to sharing on social media. As if everyone cares!

• arkansas girl
    7 years ago

Yea CindyMac, how did we live without those cell phones? They better not ever go on a cruise...HAHA!

User thanked arkansas girl
  • maddielee
    7 years ago

If you had asked me a little over a week ago if I would mind locking my phone for a concert I would have said that I would be happy to.

After what happened in Orlando I say no. I don't use my phone during events but I do want to have it available. Just in case.

User thanked maddielee
  • Errant_gw
    7 years ago

I really wish we could use these in the classroom. BTW, parents give that same "in case of emergency" crap. Really? What sort of emergency could a child have at school that required they have a phone?

• IdaClaire
    7 years ago

Wouldn't really bother me. You keep your phone with you, and if you do need to use it, you can ... just not inside the immediate concert venue.

You keep that locked pouch with you. Spanier also explains that if you need to use your phone, you can just come outside and he can quickly unlock it by tapping it on a metal disk slightly larger than a bagel. The tension breaks.

User thanked IdaClaire
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Orlando has been a case in point. Can you imagine something happening in a crowded venue when everyone runs out en masse and needs to get their phone turned on? Could be a fire, or even an attack. Your soft targets just got softer.

• User
    7 years ago

I find all the photo-taking and recording to be beyond ridiculous, but I find myself bristling at being forced to comply with this. It feels like I'm being treated like a child and paying for other people's ignorance.

I agree. The idea of being forced to put mine away because too many people don't know how to be respectful with theirs is sad and irritating.

User thanked User
  • User
    7 years ago

Wow, that seems kind of crazy. This is different, but I went to a concert at a very small venue last week. There was a small balcony surrounding the floor and some guy in the balcony close to the stage took numerous photos of the performer, Benjamin Clementine, using the flash. It seemed very rude because with each photo, the singer's face lit up from the flash because the guy taking the pics was probably only about 30 feet away. And it was just the singer and his piano, singing a ballad, so it was very obvious, not like if it had been a rock concert. If I were him I would've been very bothered but he didn't say anything.

User thanked User
  • User
    7 years ago

I think the beauty of cell phones is that you can be reached in the case of an emergency, it takes the edge off especially if you have something critical happening with someone you love or small kids at home.

But this IMO is just another case of where everyone who respects the rules is having to suffer the consequences because of the ingnorant few. While, I completely understand the performers' reasonings and I do turn my phone off at most events, I would pass on going if I weren't happy with the new policy and have no problem just skipping it.

User thanked User
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Flash is a big problem. I was at a concert last week and the performer said basically, "OK, use your phone, but PLEASE, turn the flash off".

• 3katz4me
    7 years ago

I would not comply with the phone locking device because some people are too stupid to behave properly in a public place. I'd rather forego the event entirely.

I have not found going to a concert these days to be a very positive experience. There are all the people holding up their phones and taking pictures and the ones sitting around you with their phones lit up for texting and who knows what else. Even more obnoxious are the people talking during the concert, singing along loudly, standing up in front of you dancing, etc. This isn't a rare occurrence - it happens every time I go to a concert. And I'm not talking about giant concert venues which I no longer go to but small theaters. Behavior is still obnoxious and "all about me".

User thanked 3katz4me
  • writersblock (9b/10a)
    7 years ago

Your soft targets just got softer.

Don't really understand that, mimipadv. How? Everyone in Orlando had a phone and it didn't stop them from getting killed. Can you explain how not having a phone makes you more vulnerable to a psycho or terrorist in a group of people in a public place?

User thanked writersblock (9b/10a)
  • rubyclaire
    7 years ago

Not sure how I feel about this yet. However, apparently the Orlando Police Department used information from nightclub hostages using their phones to remove an air conditioner to allow them to climb out. In this case, I would suggest that it made these particular people less vulnerable.

User thanked rubyclaire
  • jellytoast
    7 years ago

" ... having to suffer the consequences because of the ignorant few."

The last time I went to a movie theater, there were a lot more than a "few." The theater lit up constantly while people tended to their phones. Everything is an emergency in cell phone land. Honey, will you stop on the way home and get a gallon of milk? Emergency call! Your phone beeps, you check it. How are you going to know if it is an emergency or not if you don't look at your phone? I'm sure all those people in the theater thought that their calls/texts/whatever were important. Maybe they were all having simultaneous emergencies, but none were important enough that they left.

User thanked jellytoast
  • kittymoonbeam
    7 years ago

I had great ballet seats and I was looking forward to it for almost a year. Some high schooler kept texting the entire first half. I wish ushers would ask them to go into the lobby. I didn't want to bother the people between us but it was so distracting and I couldn't ignore it. I preferred the days before the little screens took over theaters and restaurants. The goggles can't come fast enough. I can see it now though ....people with headgear on stumbling into me as they walk in the alternate reality version of the supermarket where clouds float above a grassy meadow as they shop for tissues.

User thanked kittymoonbeam
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

You're a maniac who's going to kill people like fish in a barrel. Plus, you know they've got no cell phone usage to call for help and even aid rescue. That's how you make a soft target even softer.

• User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

ven more obnoxious are the people talking during the concert, singing along loudly, standing up in front of you dancing, etc

Same thing happened to us last week. The concert was at an outside amphitheater. People got wrecked tailgating, then continued to drink inside. There's supposedly no smoking, but people were lighting up RIGHT IN THEIR SEATS, some of those cigarettes smelled kinda funny, if you know what I mean.

I wanted to smack this couple next to me who were dancing like idiots and omg, how many times do you need to leave and come back?!

• jellytoast
    7 years ago

I thought singing along and dancing was a sign of a successful concert! I think there is a difference between a sit-quietly-in-your-seat type of concert and a dancing-in-the-isles type of concert.

User thanked jellytoast
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

jelly-this was like thrash-your-head-and-flail-I'm-tripping-at-Woodstock type dancing!

• User
    7 years ago

jellytoast, I'm sure you're right it's a lot more than a few especially in more urban areas. We stopped going to theaters almost entirely a long time ago however, my daughter who has a knack for finding the neatest little spots discovered a small and quaint privately own theater that we will occassionally go to. 75% of the guests are 35(ish) and older and 99% of them have wonderful phone manners. It reminds me of the old days!

User thanked User
  • writersblock (9b/10a)
    7 years ago

You're a maniac who's going to kill people like fish in a barrel. Plus, you know they've got no cell phone usage to call for help and even aid rescue. That's how you make a soft target even softer.

I see your point, but consider that the ORL shooter was checking social media to see what people were saying about it while he was shooting. And I'm not sure that the kind of folks who go in for this sort of thing would be more inclined to go after people with phones they couldn't access to let the world know.

User thanked writersblock (9b/10a)
  • lolauren
    7 years ago

I would skip the concert. The whole idea just annoys me. I also don't want two extra lines to wait in (to lock my phone on arrival and unlock at the end of the concert.)

User thanked lolauren
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Yes, having to wait to unlock my phone before leaving would be irritating.

• hhireno
    7 years ago

Recently at a show, a guy near us was using his phone to record the show. Idiot. The usher went right up to him, stuck her penlight flashlight in his face and said very sternly "turn it off now!" Why do people think they can record it? They even make an announcement before the show starts to turn off phones and no recording. Someone else's phone rang but he silenced it pretty quickly. But why, oh why wasn't it already on mute?

At a comedy show during the opening act, the guy behind us answered the phone and continued to talk for a few minutes. Finally he said I'm at a show I'll have to call you back.

Regarding the sleeve thingie above, does the concert goer have to own one or does the venue provide it?

User thanked hhireno
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

The venue provides the sleeve.

• neetsiepie
    7 years ago

I'd still attend the concert, but I hate the idea that we're forced to comply with a rule that idiots have caused.

Last time I went to see my favorite band, I had front row tickets-it was an amazing time, and I forgot my phone in the car! I couldn't leave the venue to go get it, so I endured-and I tell you, I had a fantastic time. The performers played more to the people without cell phones in their faces than those that did. One woman kept screaming to the guitar player as she tried to get a pic, but he kept ignoring her, instead smiling down at me and my friend (who were cell phone less). Besides, I can't take a decent photo when I'm dancing, so why waste the chance to make eye contact? And there are plenty of others who post their photos and videos on line, so I can see theirs later.

I think it's Dave Chapelle, the comedian, who does not allow cell phones at his shows-it's because he's putting out a new performance and he doesn't want it leaked to social media before other shows. A lot of bands complain about performing new music while it's being uploaded to YouTube before the album is even released.

In a place where you're paying to see a performer, I think it's only fair to put them away or lock them up as this performer requires. In a night club, just dancing to a DJ, no, no reason to do so. And in a movie theater-they should be turned off while enjoying the film. You're paying an arm and a leg to see it, why spend the time with your head down?

User thanked neetsiepie
  • artemis_ma
    7 years ago

If I'd lock up my phone, it would be for a lot more interesting performer than Alicia Keys.

On the other paw, I work in a concrete building where I get no cell reception to begin with, so I'm used to being disconnected . Rather than wait in lines to lock and then unlock, I'd just leave the thing in the car.

User thanked artemis_ma
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

In a place where you're paying to see a performer, I think it's only fair to put them away or lock them up as this performer requires

Agree with everything! I took a couple pics at a concert recently. Our seats were good, but with a cell phone and the lighting, the photos were awful! I thought, "why even bother?".

I wondered why all these people had their phones out the whole time. Unless you have a professional camera, it's a crap photo or recording.

My problem with this rule being instituted is that our recording equipment these days are also our phones and means of being contacted. They are taking away much more than the ability to photograph or record.

Remember back in the days of beepers? You could carry a beeper on vibrate and still be contacted, but leave your camera at home.

• User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

On the other paw, I work in a concrete building where I get no cell reception to begin with, so I'm used to being disconnected . Rather than wait in lines to lock and then unlock, I'd just leave the thing in the car.

I also wonder if say, you didn't leave your phone in the car because you want it protected on your person. Now, you have no intention of using it but don't want to go through locking and unlocking it.

Do you say that you don't have a phone with you? Do they even believe you? Do you get frisked and your purse searched?

How do they enforce it when someone says not just "NO", or, "I don't have one and you may not touch me to search?"

When you buy tickets to these events where the performer makes you lock up your device, do you agree to this term when buying the ticket? Do you check a box that says you've read the rules and terms?

Do you get thrown out if someone sees you with a lit-up screen? Do venues condone or allow this- allow each performer to make up rules about things they can and can't do to patrons?

Who is liable? The performer or the venue?

Who has the authority to neutralize your personal communication device? After you've paid your hard-earned money to see a show, then get turned away because you don't want to hand over your phone, do you get a refund?

I wonder if a paying patron has the right to refuse, has the right to demand a refund, or even has the right to sue on the grounds that their liberties and safety are compromised.

I know I'm taking it to extremes but it's an extreme kind of world we live in these days.

(and it's interesting ruminating on the implications)

• jellytoast
    7 years ago

"Do you get thrown out if someone sees you with a lit-up screen?"

I wish.

"After you've paid your hard-earned money to see a show, then get turned away because you don't want to hand over your phone, do you get a refund?"

Other people who are there have paid their hard-earned money to see the show, too. IMO, if you can't follow the rules by turning your phone off, you should be turned away. I left a theater because the distraction of the phone screens was so distracting that I couldn't enjoy the show; I asked for and was given a refund before I left. There are rules in place, but rarely (if ever) is there any enforcement, so what's the point? People can't behave and everyone thinks the rules only apply to other people. I figure the days of quietly enjoying a show in a public arena are over.

User thanked jellytoast
  • hhireno
    7 years ago

We went to a show and the men were actually frisked but the women just had to open their purses for a quick visual inspection. I had a winter coat on and could have been hiding anything underneath it. It slowed down the entry process considerably and what did it really accomplish? I certainly don't want to be patted down but what is the point of only checking the men? A false sense of security? Only men bring recording devices? Or weapons? The pat down, added to the mediocre setting and rude patrons, is making it highly unlikely we'll return to that venue.

User thanked hhireno
  • User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I always have a private chuckle if I'm frisked before an event (non-TSA). I could squirrel away a couple nip bottles in my cleavage and no one would know!

Anyway, keep the thoughts and comments coming. I think many of us will encounter this in the future.

• User
    7 years ago

The venue that I went to, Irving Plaza in NYC, had had a shooting two weeks before during a show so the security was checking bags thoroughly. They were frisking the men but I think I just had to hold my arms up. I don't see how they could possibly frisk everyone for a large venue but I'll be they will be doing it at small venues from now on.

User thanked User
  • robo (z6a)
    7 years ago

I find people are incredibly rude with their phones and I'd gladly leave mine behind if I could be assured everyone else would. At the Beyonce concert I attended recently the Boomer in front of me (I say this because Millenials get a lot of blame) held his phone well above his head in my line of sight for at least the first 15 minutes of the show. I wish security would have the power to tell those people to put their phones away.

I think it would be neat to have a pouch where you would have to pay a fee for breaking its seal (let's say $100) - so it would be there in case of genuine emergency but there would be a strong disincentive to use it.

User thanked robo (z6a)
  • sail_away
    7 years ago

My first reaction was absolutely not, due to the possible emergency issue. I just scanned the responses and noted some referring to the fact that we got along for decades without cell phones and others questioning what kind of emergencies could we have? I suspect that those were referenced because some people do, indeed, take advantage of the "emergency exception" to feed their addiction to their phones.

OTOH, I can vouch for the fact that true emergencies are an issue. I have two parents and one father-in-law aged 90++. I have been called away on multiple occasions due to various emergencies, including cardiac issues, falls resulting in broken hip, illnesses that also necessitated hospitalization and some of which were barely survived. On top of that, I have a multiply handicapped adult child with several serious conditions. I am that child's primary caretaker. That child is with me 24/7, except for 2-3 hours once a week. You'd better believe I'm going to keep my phone on during that time. And, yes, I have had to be called back for genuine emergencies. I can't always get away for those 2-3 hours, but I would hate to have to give that up because I couldn't keep my phone turned on and with me at all times. Incidentally, I do remember the time before cell phones, and I always carried a pager at that time due to my child's situation.

User thanked sail_away
  • jellytoast
    7 years ago

Question for those who always leave their phones turned on for emergencies ... if you are alerted, do you get up and walk out to check your phone, or do you open it and look while you are sitting in the theater?

• sail_away
    7 years ago

Jelllytoast,

It would depend on where I was. For instance, in a restaurant I would definitely take a quick look to see if it was an emergency; then I would walk out to respond to the message and probably leave. I also make sure my phone is set to vibrate only, and I would dim the screen as much as possible if at a performance. I have been in situations, though, where I do get up and go out to check my message if I feel it would be intrusive. I never, ever stand in line at the store talking on my phone or while checking out. I know I spend far less time on my cell phone than the average, but when needed it is a priceless tool.

I agree that it is a shame that people are so disrespectful that they won't consider others' viewpoints or go along with the requests/demands of those who are putting on the concert. If the rule was no cell phones, I would not sneak one into the event. I just wouldn't go. Honestly, though, my care-taking duties make it extremely doubtful I could attend anyway.

User thanked sail_away
  • gsciencechick
    7 years ago

Especially for smaller venues, they could certainly enforce the policy. Last night we went to a show--the sign said no audio or video recording and people were trying to video, and the ushers did at least attempt to shut them down. But, still people did take some photos. I think many artists have given up on photos because everyone in the venue has a camera phone. Like a PP said the photos are usually not of great quality. Even if you are in the front row or very close, it is hard to get a great photo.

We had VIP for Van Halen which included a sound check. They also said no photos or videos and they were very adept at identifying how someone could sneak a video such as a phone in a shirt pocket. They said if they saw a phone they would escort people out, plain and simple.

The strictest policy I've seen is when we saw Amy Schumer. Taped on the back of the seats was this sign. If the ushers saw anyone with their phone opened, they pointed to the sign and people took quick notice and actually behaved! And this was an arena, not a small theatre.

User thanked gsciencechick
  • gsciencechick
    7 years ago

I would hope that a venue that surprised people with a cell phone blocker would also allow people who chose not to participate to get their money back. I don't know what we would do.

• User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Well, that's what makes me curious. If you have no idea your phone must be locked up in the venue, at what point did you find out?

If you would not have bought the tickets if you'd have known, what recourse do you have?

The sign on the backs of the seats at the Amy Schumer concert are fair warning, I think.

• maire_cate
    7 years ago

DD and I were at a show on Broadway last year and the fellow in front of us was using his phone to record some of the songs. Then he'd play it back when the actors on stage were talking. I just leaned over and politely asked if he would turn his phone off because the glare and sound were distracting. His wife looked at him and said 'I told you so' - then he shut it off.

I have no qualms about finding an usher and asking them to deal with it.

When we're at a concert or movie I just turn my phone off. I can always walk to the lobby to check if necessary.

I attended a funeral last month in church and I was curious if they would ask the congregation to turn off their phones before the service began. They didn't and a phone did go off - it was on vibrate and I'm guessing it was in someone's back pocket because you could clearly hear the sound of the phone vibrating on a hard surface. i guess the owner didn't want to draw any additional attention to themselves and they just sat there - while the phone vibrated away. And then about 10 minutes later the same phone vibrated again.

User thanked maire_cate
  • artemis_ma
    7 years ago

Mimi, very interesting set of questions. I don't always carry my phone with me to begin with. As noted earlier, I don't get cell reception at work due to the concrete bunkers we work behind, and sometime it's at home simply charging up. I work at a job where I'm not continually at my desk with its desk phone, either. At a concert, I wouldn't stand in line to have it bound up and "locked" just to do the repeat stand in line at the end of the concert or anything to have it removed.

Back when I was dealing with Dad's health issues, there's no way he'd ever have texted me -- he was past the stage of learning new tricks, and there are so many environments where it is simply too noisy to hear what anyone is saying

So, yes, how would the venue operators know if you were carrying or not, without a full body search? I'm more than happy to leave my phone in an undisclosed location in my car, when attending events such as these. They'll just have to believe me, or hand me my moolah BACK.

Earlier generations didn't require this extra security blanket where-ever they went!

User thanked artemis_ma
  • hhireno
    7 years ago

I was at a funeral (in the funeral home not a church) and before the minister spoke the Funeral Director told everyone to silence their phones. My first thought was why do people need to be told this? Why didn't they automatically do it before they walked in?

Anyhow, the minister started speaking and HIS cell phone rang. He looked ever so slightly embarrassed but he also CHECKED the screen as he silenced it. Unless it was actually God calling him, what other call could be more important in the few minutes he had for a funeral? Why hadn't he silenced it, particularly after the sternly worded reminder from the FD? If he was waiting for a life changing call, couldn't he have asked the FD to hold his phone for the few minutes he was needed to bring comfort to a grieving family?

User thanked hhireno
  • gsciencechick
    7 years ago

mimipadv, I sent the article link to DH, and we were talking about it at dinner. He said if they disclose somewhere when you buy tickets or on the venue or artist website that this device will be in use to block your phone, there is probably no recourse for a refund. You either have to comply or walk away from your money.

We agreed it's probably a matter of time before we see this personally.

• gsciencechick
    7 years ago

BTW, do any of you remember this story from last year?

Theatre patron jumps on stage in attempt to charge phone in fake outlet

• User
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I do remember that! How bizarre and rude.