SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
triple_b

Here is a fun one...vote for the 'best' enabler.

triple_b
16 years ago

Who do you feel is the most responsible for people going off the rose deep end and maxing out their credit cards? The ones whose pics make you drool and lose all sense of reason as your eyes roll back like a shark's in rose excstacy?

(how do you spell that word anyway? I have placenta head.)

Let us vote for the best (worst, depending on how you view it) enabler.

Comments (86)

• rosefolly
    16 years ago

All I can say is, I have been enabled by a batch of world class enablers. No wonder I'm so stuck on roses!

Rosefolly

• luxrosa
    16 years ago

How many votes does Luanne have? add mine, with great affection.
    About "enabling", a former neighbor once mentioned " those roses you talked me into buying" no, really, all I did was list the virtues of each rose cultivar, the decision was his.
    Lux.

• Related Discussions

Some righteous enabling

Q

Comments (16)
    You may want to check other sources. We have a very mature specimen in our local garden and it has NEVER repeated. My plant has never repeated, and yes, I am 100% certain I have the correct rose. Climbing sports of bush Hybrid Teas generally repeat very poorly, if at all; thats the nature of climbing sports. While some references state that it is "occasionally remontant", I have never met a specimen that offered more than half a dozen extra blooms in early Fall, which hardly qualifies as genuinely remontant. If you need a rose that will push out three or four glorious flushes in a year, this is not the one for you. Beautiful, yes....but unlikely to ever be a decent rebloomer. Regards, Paul
    ...See More

A little humor for all you enablers

Q

Comments (13)
    When my son was in 2nd grade he had a teacher that had created this "take care of your own behavior" kind of thing. She would team the kids up, count points etc. use yellow and red cards. At the end of the week if you had no red cards you were considered a "Mello Yellow" and she'd have all those kids up to the front and play the beatles song while they danced around. The joke of it was the team group who had emassed the most points on friday be allowed to bring in snacks (supposedly healthy) with drinks and eat them in front of the other kids all day long!!! Absolutely the wrong idea on many levels if you ask me. She'd hand out candy as they danced around to the mello yellow song! (So much for mello, sugar them up and send them home to us). So my son wanted to be on the winning team in the worst way. Every Thursday they'd find out if their team won. It was a sad Friday and frustrating when he didn't win. He had to sit there and watch the other kids eat all day and they were not allowed to share. Well, soon his team won. I sent baby carrots, apples etc. Some other kids parents sent garbage to eat. Many times my "good food" would come back home. Many times she supposedly sent the non allowed food home. The irony was when every Friday she handed out candy to the mellow yellow's. So much for do as I say... Anyway, near the end of the year, we were at a big nursery and I sent my son around to smell the roses and report back, since I won't buy a rose unless it smells good. He ran back a while later as I was 3 rows over and dragged me to what he had found. We left that day with a Mello Yellow rose for his teacher. She got a big kick out of it. Just a true rose story I thought you might like. Nicole, :)
    ...See More

I'm about to be an enabler... has anyone here seen Joni's sale?

Q

Comments (34)
    GG- thank you for sharing those links with me! David- I think you have the most awesome set up- I love how neat everything is- all in rows :) The plants are just gorgeous! I agree with Kelly- MORE than impressive! Isn't it nice(or perhaps slightly weird) to know so many people are living vicariously through your photos?!? lol I've added another 5 Hoya just this past week, and my 'want' list is still a mile long! Hubs is starting to worry that I may have a hoarding problem. I told him it was okay until we could no longer use certain rooms of the house, then I would agree that I might have a *slight* problem. Thank goodness all this is giving him the motivation to get moving on building me a small greenhouse! Of course, he thinks that the house will be less 'plant-full', but we all know that it just means more room for more plants!
    ...See More

Enablers All

Q

Comments (11)
    Betty, so glad to have you join us. I can see that you fit right in.I haven't figured out the picture thing , but I am definately caught, hook, line, and mabe a cinderblock for a sinker, cause I am definately "sunk".Your table sounds so pretty, definately a spring table. This forum has changed my way of looking and thinking about things too. I used to feel like the good stuff had to be saved for special occasions, but as I get older I realize that every day is a special day and that things were ment to be enjoyed. Life is too short to not enjoy everyday! Sure,use the big vases now for cloches, such a waste to save everything for a one day use. Glad you joined us, Janet
    ...See More
  • altorama Ray
    16 years ago

The worst, or best! one for me is Dan Russo. He enables me
    after I ask him what to buy. He is most helpful. However
    Randy enables me when I am not looking! It's not
    his fault if his roses are beautiful and he's a great photographer and his pics are on the gallery, etc. etc.
    And those descriptions of his...it's almost entrapment!
    Alida

• wild_rose_of_texas
    16 years ago

Oh, what a GREAT thread!

Yes, Harryshoe's got the right of it: Patrick is Evil Incarnate with his poetic seduction of the soul. William Shakespeare 2000 would never have made it into my garden without that marvelous piece of work. It is a good thing my son was already grown before I fell into rose debt, else he might have become a malnourished waif while I succumbed to the lure of rapturous scents and saturated hues!

But, seductive sensory persuasion is not the only form of inducement to break the piggy bank. Luanne has a unique method of getting to the heart of it. Subtle woman, she really KNOWS what to say, which photos to post. And she KNOWS the persona of those precious pets so well. Once she got me eavesdropping on the garden, I was convinced that she is the Dr. Doolittle of roses!

And for downright hit the nail on the head practical descriptions of behavior, performance, cultural requirements of most every rose we have discussed, highest marks go to my friend Jeri Jennings. What a remarkable rosarian! Everything she has taught me from across the continental divide is completely accurate for me all the way over here. Because she has never steered me wrong, the Blue Ribbon is hers!

~Allison

• cemeteryrose
    16 years ago

If you haven't seen Jeri selling roses at the Sacramenot cemetery fundraising sale, you haven't seen enabling! Everyone walks away with a bunch of roses that they NEED, even if they arrived not planning to buy any roses at all!!!

But Gregg Lowery is right up there. I was just in the thrall of his website, ordering roses that I don't have any place to grow, because they sounded so wonderful. Seeing him (and Stephen Scanniello) auction off roses at the Dallas HRF conference was very funny, but they made the roses irresistible. Stephen would make some wild claim about a rose, and then Gregg would step in and, with a few poetic words, make THIS the rose that everyone had to have - again, and again, and again.
    Anita

• Molineux
    16 years ago

I hate to admit it but Jeri Jennings is a very good enabler and a fabulous rosarian. We like to bicker back and forth a lot, but I read every post she places. She puts me in my place by reminding me that many of the more vigorous Austins don't do well in areas with no winters. And then there is that Hybrid Musk named after her that is positively mouth watering. Kinda like Buff Beauty but with even better color and form. Rob has promised me that our next vacation will be to California. He wants to see San Francisco. I want to see Red Rose Ridge, Pam, Michael and Jeri.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeri Jennings at Old Garden Roses and Beyond

• riku
    16 years ago

Lynnette

No attitude though you probably won't believe me, generous and patience of a Buddha with the neophyte and never discourages, just lets you learn but tries to steer and warns you ... fat lot of good that did trying to tell me something not to do ... thanks Lynnette had/having a blast still after 7 years.

• jon_in_wessex
    16 years ago

Missy and Pamela.

No individual roses, but they enabled me into a whole style of gardening - The Edge of Chaos!

Best wishes
    Jon

• rjlinva
    16 years ago

I seem to add to my collection any rose that Olga mentions as a winner. She's got my vote. Although I love the beautiful pictures and lovely descriptions, when I hear terms like "nearly foolproof in my garden" I jump on it. I listen carefully to the words of the sage rosarians in my area, and, I thank you for helping me. I do love my roses and my gardens: blackspot, mildew (still), Japanese Beetles and all...

Robert

• aliska12000
    16 years ago

tivoli rose, yes, it was I who brought CPM up. Thank you so much for posting your photo. Since you are z7, I assume mine won't get as large as yours unless that is more than one plant which I doubt.

I ordered 6 from Jackson & Perkins for $69.95. I had a hard time finding a price at the DA website posted until I put 6 in a cart and saw the price for 6 was $103.50 minus the 10% discount at some point (I assume), they mention THAT at your link. Plus shipping from either. Both bare root.

How far apart would anyone suggest I plant mine for z5a?

Also, tivoli rose, how much sun a day does yours get? The local specimen I fell in love with which started my quest is in full sun all day.

Where I will have to put mine (room issue), they will get morning sun and late afternoon sun and some dappled shade depending on its position in the row. I hope that will be enough because I'm out of options unless I tear up the front boulevard which would not be the greatest idea plus they could more easily be damaged there by kids on bikes, car, etc., and there is one do not dig spot where I will probably dig at least shallowly anyway.

Also thanks for the suggestion for the May Night salvia. I was wondering what to put with them and ordered 2 packets of adenophora bulleyana ladybells (campanula family, part shade perennial) from T&M in the hope I can get some started yet this year for bloom next which may fail. I missed their nice sale and didn't want to risk their not having any next spring. Theirs looks like it will bloom the truest blue, but I may be in for a disappointment. Most photos I could find on the web show it in lavendar and T&M's has an extra ruffle on the bottom making it look more bell-like than others I saw.

Then something white, maybe queen anne's lace, not sure yet about that, get that going and then decide what else might work.

On the ends, I'm hoping I can put my two White Dawn if I ever get them on the umbrella trellises, don't know if there will be enough room to mix a clematis into that setup or not, but a blue or rose/lavendar/purple one if I can.

Lot of 'splainin there, glad I checked back on the thread, will check out some per salvia.

• Molineux
    16 years ago

He-he-he-he-he...

• PRO
    Susan Serra
    16 years ago

aliska, yes, mine is one plant. Wow, you have 6! I'd say to plant them about 4' apart in your zone? Although it's probably risky for me to say that. My CPM gets about 1/2 day of sun. It sounds like you have a great spot for them. Take a look at my image, I have Alister Stella Gray next to it, which is white. It's a good rebloomer.

• melissa_thefarm
    16 years ago

I was already going full throttle when I first discovered GardenWeb, so no enabling was necessary. I see that if one wishes to corrupt the innocent, a camera and a fast Internet connection are required.

Melissa

• aliska12000
    16 years ago

tivoli rose, ASG doesn't look white at HMF, oops looked at the whole lineup, says z5 though. Some are white, and some are kind of similar to CPM only with more white in them. In any case that is a gorgeous one, too. I'll pass for now lol, then you won't be on my enabler list :-).

Maybe 5' then would be about right. That would allow for a small arch if I decide to go that route which was my original plan for the area. Then reality kicked in, how would I maintain huge arches and climbers? I doubt it would get much more than 5' high in my zone which is fine as a shrub rose.

Here is a link that might be useful: Alister Stella Gray (pretty name) at HMF

• triple_b
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Look at this thread, we may have created a monster :o)

• mauirose
    16 years ago

Desperately searching for a zone 11 enabler...........

• ehann
    16 years ago

Harryshoe enabled me into Tamora.

Jeri has enabled me into every Tea, China and Noisette I grow!

Patrick enabled me into grabbing the very last fortuniana grafted Evelyn at the local nursery two years ago, and it is now a twelve foot MONSTER that attacks passers by on my sidewalk!

Paticia enabled me into Crepuscule (2 of them!) and Olga's glorious pictures led my to collect a couple of Lady Hillingdon.

Sandy with all her questions about specimen teas and what not has unknowingly enabled me into roses like Mrs BR Cant, William R Smith, Ducher, etc.

I blame you all, and thank you muchly!

Elaine

• jardineratx
    16 years ago

Luanne enables me to BUY roses with her fabulous photos and Jeri enables me go GROW the roses with her fantastic down-to-earth advice. Randy keeps me grounded in reality with his Texas experience.

• lori_elf z6b MD
    16 years ago

For the most inspiring 'style' of gardening, I would say that Jon and Pamela have most influenced me with their gorgeous gardens and artistic eyes.

But for individual varieties and information on disease resistance, I tend to look for local advice and experience. I visit Olga's and Ogroser's gardens to see and smell for myself, and listen to what they say I should try growing if I don't have it already :).

Though, I must admit, I am sometimes tempted by something I'll read here or a mouth-watering picture from a different climate:).

• harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania
    16 years ago

Olga, Jeri, Tivoli, Luanne. Hah! Purely amateurs. They are cute, cuddly ladies.

Unlike Molineux, they do not have horns, reddish skin or a pointy tail. And that ain't no garden fork he's carrying!

• Molineux
    16 years ago

Honestly Harry. You'd think I forced you to buy all those roses. There is such a thing as free will. Damnation may start with the Devil but it finishes with the sinner. And answer me truly. Are you really sorry when you stick your nose into a large, sumptious, perfectly formed blossom of William Shakespeare 2000 and inhale his complex parfume?

I didn't think so.

BTW, have you tried any of the New Millinium Delphiniums yet? My Royal Aspirations are 4 feet tall and blooming in 95 degree heat.

16 years ago

Yes, Dark Master. I have no regrets concerning William Shakespeare 2000. I did try Delphiniums last year as you ordered. They did not make it through the winter. However, there is plenty of blue as the Betty Corning clematis you commanded me to buy are up to 6' in year 2 and blooming continuously.

• robiniaquest
    16 years ago

Olga (I owe you thanks for some of my gallicas and MIP, hopefully DDDR soon), Florence (thanks for my two Zeffy's, Aloha, Hot Cocoa, and soon to be acquired Viking Queen). Patrick (thanks for the ultimate in fascinating roses, Tradescant, and Austins in general) and Susan (tivoli) (thanks for my gorgeous, inimitable Comtes des Champagnes, and Austins in general).

Oh, wait! The top enabler of all is Paul Barden (trospero) and the guys at Uncommon. Not for posts on Gardenweb, but for their own websites. I owe too many roses to name to you guys. And, in that category, I have to add Robin D - thanks so much for my Gloire de France, Belle de Crecy, and Banshee and for your beautiful and informative website!!!

• drhuey
    16 years ago

Rosebud (who almost sent me to the poorhouse six or seven years ago) Luanne and Molineaux for delivering up my two absolute favorite roses (Evelyn and Mme Gregoire Staechelin)

Brenton

{{gwi:222143}}

{{gwi:297814}}

• erasmus_gw
    16 years ago

I can't name a best enabler..there are too many. The book, Antique Roses for the South was my first enabler, then Vernon Rickard at Almost Heaven. AFter that Jackie DAy, who used to be partners with Lisa at Countryside, enabled me to quite a few.
    AS far as photography goes, Wendell O enabled me to a lot of Bucks with his stunning pictures.
    Micimacko (Marie) I found very enabling with her recommendations as she is short on space and only keeps the best.
    Rosebud enabled me to Scentimental but I got a dud.
    Digger and DAve enabled me to try Heirloom again and Electron.
    Seeing CArla's Clementina, Centennaire des Lourdes, Rosendorf Sparrieshoop enabled me into those.
    Dickie (budeye) enabled me to so many beauties. His Sombreuil is to die for.
    Sheerbliss is also a bad enabler.
    Kaye in Arkansas enabled me to Ducher and either Westerland or Autumn Sunset planted with lilies.
    Patricia, Fields of the Woods
    Olga, Felicite Parmentier, Deuil de Dr. Reynaud, Lady Hillingdon.
    Paul Barden Charles de MIlls, Marianne ( haven't got it yet)
    RAndy , Gilbert Nabonnand..my baby plant is having it's first exquisite bloom right now. Also Archiduchesse Elizabeth d'Autriche ( want list)
    Jeri Jennings Niles Cochet ( want list)
    Molineux Molineux
    ANnie's Briars...many beauties
    Jean of TN Le Vesuve, Strawberry Ice
    Epiphany lots of them
    Mari in FL "
    HoovB Brass BAnd and just her garden design
    Tivoli and Luanne's pics are ravishing

I think it's Celestialrose that has some heavenly AUstin pics.
    Beth in N Cal is a bad enabler.
    Michaelalreadytaken E. Veyrat Hermanos
    Harryshoe for beautiful combinations
    Cayenne..
    So there you have it.. a big favorite list not my small list. I am sure I've left some off who really should be mentioned. BEing enabled is such an ongoing thing!
    Oh, must mention a new one, Devongardner. He is bad with the AUstins.
    I appreciate how people here take the time to share the beauty in their gardens.
    Linda

• rainlily_sis
    16 years ago

Brian (cayenne) - with his photos -
    Hamp - with his generosity, he loads me up every time I visit -
    and Luanne - with her art of the spoken word. She slips it in during a weak spot and you don't even know she did it until you spent the money.

• luanne
    16 years ago

Love is catchy isn't it? Imagine a bookish English Gentleman exposed to the wildcraft of Pamela in the picturesque hills of Mendocino thinking, "hmm well that does look quite beautiful perhaps if I let go a bit here and a smidge there it might do."
    You can't look at Kaye's arbors without succombing to Ron's exquisite joinery and rock beds and wondering what the CA claybank solution would entail.
    You see these perfect gardens and in my case know that you can only try things. Most of these people spray or grow in different zones so I must give things a try and sometimes a miracle happen and a gallica does like it here in zone 9 or strangely so do the noisette roses. It is all so individual. Anyone or their book can enable or inspire you but only you can make it go, bring it to life in your own way. So in that way we have only ourselves to acknowledge for the glory that we eventually produce after sping so many roses that at one time seemed like a divine inspiration at least until it became clear that they were fantasticallly susceptible to pm in my climate and so it goes. All that mystical enabling and here we see the final albeit ongoing results. Your own enabling.
    la
    {{gwi:297815}}
    Belle Storey up against the protector bars of a house in the "Iron Triangle"is uniquely different than the one grown on a beautiful thatched Devon cottage and yet in our love we are all the same.

• rainlily_sis
    16 years ago

SEE! I told ya!

(tee hee!)

Hey, Luanne!
    Sis (waving)

• cupshaped_roses
    16 years ago

I planted 5 Rouge Royale last fall, and it is almost entirely Patricks/molineux´s fault! Every time a bud is ready ... snip into a vase it goes.

I finally bought Reine De violettes after Randy pushed it so hard!!!

• Molineux
    16 years ago

Yes but aren't those ruby red quartered blooms everything you've ever dreamed a red rose can be? The flower size is gargantuan and the color is so saturated it literally glows. As an added bonus the backside of the petals has a satiny reverse that is attractive in its own right. Then there is the fragrance! You gotta mention the fragrance. It is positively intoxicating. Simply put ROUGE ROYALE is perfection on a long stem.

Susan (Tivoli Rose) has the most sumptious close up of this marvelous cutting rose. Like looking into the depths of a Burmese ruby. Perhaps she will post a link for us?

16 years ago

He just can't stop.

• carla17
    16 years ago

Luanne doesn't have to speak, her roses do the job. That's what enabled me, her photos!!!

Carla

• PRO
    Susan Serra
    16 years ago

Patrick, you know my albums better than me. Which one? I have two reds now that I'm not sure which is Fisherman's Friend and which is Rouge Royale!

• cupshaped_roses
    16 years ago

LOL Harryshoe is right he can´t help it! But yes Patrick I must say the flowers of Rouge Royale are really wonderful. The Plants however are HT, so I grow them in my cutting garden. Will Shakes 2K are better garden plants, but not so good for cutting). Susan had a picture of a RR plant in front of what looked like a low pillar with a lion head.

• trishaw
    16 years ago

Ugh- this is tough. CarolFM is my top choice. Cindi from Texas also got me several times. Luanne, Patrick with his lovely writing, Tivoli Rose with her photos.

THen there are the off forum folks, like Paul Zimmerman and the worst one of all, Pat Henry! I have yet to leave her place without trying something different.

Trish

• patricianat
    16 years ago

Well, I have to admit that those who grow roses are the enablers, regardless of their kind. I have yet to see Patrick's roses, but when I do, I am sure I will be enabled. I am such a graphic person, that I need to see them but there are certainly some beautiful roses here and some gorgeous gardens. Come on, Patrick, show us your garden and roses. We have been waiting for years. You are not an enabler, you are a tease. ;-)

• ronda_in_carolina
    16 years ago

Susan..........who has a website that makes time disappear
    Harryshoe.....who causes me envy
    Olga...........who has a yard as small as mine, yet makes it look like acres of beauty
    Hamp..........who makes it look easy to grow roses
    Jean in TN....on expertise alone!
    Pat Henry......because I have been to her gracious garden
    Paul Barden...because his website gave me the courage to try different types of roses
    Garden Web....because I have fellow roses lovers just a mouse click away.

:o)

Ronda

• daun
    16 years ago

Jeri Jennings - She would answer any question no matter how rookie it was. What grows and thrives in my zone.
    Greg - Vintage Gardens, the best roses for a California rose garden. I learned own root is the only way to go. Love the photos being added and the education that goes with it.
    Beth - Photo Gallery
    Kathy - Photo Gallery
    All of the posters at one time or another has given of their time to add to the success and enabling that goes on everyday!
    Daun

• bodiCA
    16 years ago

Missy - GardenWhimsy! I thank you!

• Molineux
    16 years ago

Patricia,

You already know that I can't afford a digital camera right now. For images on par with folks like Susan and Pam, I would have to drop at least $300 if not $500. There are two many other pressing projects to warrant spending that kind of money on what is essentially a toy.

Patrick

• User
    16 years ago

Olga!!!!!!!!!!! Luanne!!!!!!!!Kaye!!!!! Ami, Ghislane a rare poster anymore Lynette!

• shellfleur
    16 years ago

Wow, I'm coming late to this party. Ok, here's my list:

Olga: Lady Hillingdon, Deuil du Dr. Reynaud, Radio Times, Yolande d'aragon, Belle de crecy, and general interest in getting more gallicas
    Tivoli: Clementina Carbonieri, Penny Lane, Radio Times, Wm. Shakespeare 2000
    Harryshoe: Tamora, Scepter'd Isle
    Molineux: Molineux, Pretty Jessica, Reine de Violettes (and one day I will have Evelyn)
    Zeffyrose: Clair Matin, Viking Queen, Carefree Beauty
    LoriElf: Rhonda, Ilse Krohn Superior, Etoile de Hollande, Baronne Prevost
    Jeri: Grandmother's Hat
    Pappu: Rose de Rescht
    Robert: enabled me into building rebar teepees.
    George (roselover): enabled me to order the Prince (perhaps 3) for next year after seeing his magnificent one in person. I also might end up ordering Hippolyte, Leda, and some white clematis.

That's all I can remember but there are many, many talented enablers on this forum who have contributed to my ongoing quest for more beauties. Thanks for that, Shelley :)

• jerijen
    16 years ago

>> Rob has promised me that our next vacation
    >> will be to California. He wants to see
    >> San Francisco. I want to see Red Rose Ridge,
    >> Pam, Michael and Jeri.

*** THE SOLUTION:
    You must come either the third (or so) weekend in April, and spend a weekend with us in the Sacramento City Cemetery,
    OR
    You must come the weekend after Mother's Day, and spend a weekend with us in the San Jose Heritage Rose Garden and at the Celebration Of Old Roses.
    EITHER
    will get you close enough to San Francisco to enjoy every bit of it, and at the same time immerse you in roses.

Jeri

• luanne
    16 years ago

Patrick, your birthday is coming up. I've taken many a fair shot with a cheapo under $200 Fuji. Here's your chance, we're all dying to see your garden.
    {{gwi:297815}}
    {{gwi:297816}}
    {{gwi:297817}}
    Not up to LaBrea or Susan but they enabled a few folks. I'm sure you'll be great.
    la

• geo_7a
    16 years ago

That would be Olga, hands down.

• duchesse_nalabama
    16 years ago

I got the courage to try growing roses here in Alabama after finding phillip_in_alabama's site which then linked me here.

What a blast finding other gardening wackos who not only love roses but also know something about them! And who share what they know! And post such wonderful pictures. And are frequently funny. So thanks to everyone who posts and contributes. You all enable me to keep learning here.

• carla17
    16 years ago

From Harry. "Yes, Dark Master." referring to Patrick. Harry, that is way too funny. I just love your humor.
    Once you join the forums, you are a goner and may easily become a rosaholic.

Carla

• cincy_city_garden
    16 years ago

Celeste - For the beautiful pictures of your garden..it's what my backyard aspires to be...sold me on Pretty Jessica.

Olga - For the great pictures of DDdR and Yolande de Aragon, made me get those :)

Cupshaped - For Louise Odier and Souvenir Alphonse de Lavallee (when it becomes available!)

HarryShoe - For the great pics of your Austins.

Randy - for my Reine des Violettes

Thanks to you all, I wouldn't have these great roses without you!

Eric

• cincy_city_garden
    16 years ago

I forgot Celeste for Comte de Chambord!

• ronda_in_carolina
    16 years ago

Not a single mention of me....
    hmm... I must not be trying nearly hard enough.

Maybe I should solicit advice from 'The Dark Master'

Muhahahahaha

Ronda