SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aggierose_gw

A very wierd question about Rosetone

aggierose
15 years ago

This doesn't have anything to do with roses, but it is about rosetone....abd dogs! :)

A while back I used rosetone on my roses in my backyard. My dog quickly ate as much as he could. Later that night he threw up. It was black and smelled horrible so I could only assume it was dirt mixed with the rosetone he ate. I cleaned it up as I normally do, using a product called natures miracle. I have used this product for years and it has always worked great. About a week after I cleaned it up we noticed a lump on the carpet. I wasn't able to get the stain out completely, so I knew exactly where my dog had thrown up. This lump was exactly under the vomit spot and was about 1 inch larger than the vomit stain. It was large enough to see from across the room and definitely feel if you stepped on it. It now seems to be getting smaller. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? Is there something in rosetone that would be "growing" under my carpet? I have had animals all my life and I've cleaned up lots of throw up, but this has never happened so I thought the rosetone might be the problem!

Comments (3)