SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
isis_nebthet

sorry, I'm venting...

isis_nebthet
19 years ago

My boyfriend took a lady shopping yesturday....

She bought a pleco with a fishbowl to house it. He tells me about it while we are waiting in a parking lot at Wal mart (I needed a ten gallon for a new snake).

"You let her buy that?" "I wasn't going to argue with her..." "What about the guy in the shop?" "He sold her a big of food to go with it. It's a dead fish.." "He didn't even mention plecos get 18" or so?" "Nope" "Now you know why I don't like that guy." "Oh, you're just the difficult customer.."

IMHO the guy needs about five more of me then ;) With his only competition being Wal-Mart he has no reason not to try to be the best. Actually, I think the lady at walmart would have asked where that pleco was going.

One of the things that has disturbed me is he sells large oddballs and doesn't care where they go. Doesn't know what they are either...I asked him what kind of bichir he had in a tank. There about five types off the top of my head (way more I know but just the common ones). A Nile bichir (to 27") and senegal (to 12") look a lot alike when they're young..That's a foot difference.

I guess I should just stop since there's nothing I can really do about it I can't make the guy sit down and do research after all.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County