SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nini804

I’m sorry, a mattress thread (winkbed?)

nini804
4 years ago

So, I have about 6 weeks left of the 12 weeks it will take for our new bed to arrive. I suppose it is time to figure out a mattress. I am embarrassed as to how long ago it was when we bought our current mattress, and I honestly can’t remember anything other than going to a mattress store and laying in a few beds with dh & buying one. Now we are both 50 (eek) and frankly, care so much more about our sleep & our growingly more creaky by the day bodies, lol.

Anyway, I’ve been doing my research, and Winkbed has been getting nice reviews and seems to have things we care about. I don’t think I want memory foam, even though I don’t get hot when I sleep so I’d probably be a good fit for it. I typically sleep on my side, but for the past year or so, I often find myself laid out flat on my stomach with my head shoved into the pillow when the alarm goes off...which is a little disconcerting TBH, lol. I think it might be bc our current mattress has given up the ghost and hurts my hips when I’m on my side? Maybe?

Anyone adore their mattress? Prefer non-memory foam, but hey, convince me if you feel strongly. :) I don’t want to say price is not a factor, but for the right mattress, it isn’t. Would love to hear about Winkbed if anyone has one, particularly. Many thanks!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Premier Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz Winner!