SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nova_gw

But it's not my fault !!!!!

nova_gw
17 years ago

Hi newbie here with a little story to tell. About 6 weeks ago, while shopping in my local super market, I made the mistake of slowing by the "floral" section. There sitting on a shelf was some of the sorriest, dryest AVs I have ever seen. Some were struggling to keep their little blooms aloft and they were marked down to 99 cents! Not being one to leave a poor creature or plant suffering, I picked one up and took it home. A little water and a light dose of fertlizer later it looked pretty good.

The next week when I went back there were the remainders, still dry, still sad, and still 99 cents. I got another one. Well to make a long story short, I now have 5. They have all improved greatly and are holding their blooms well. I am here now lurking on this forum feeding my newest "habit" with your wonderful advice and lusting over you pictures. The DH is shaking his head and mumbling something about - "first it was roses, then it was hibiscus and elephant ears, now it's violets!" But I keep telling him - "It's not my fault!"

Thanks all for your expertice and ideas as I start yet another chapter to my "plant habit" nova

Comments (6)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus