SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
reemcook

EURODESERT's Amazing Sale! Only $8.95 per rose! Ends on June 30th

reemcook
13 years ago

Pardon me for the double post in the "Roses" and "Antique" forums. (And please don't worry...I'm not posting in all of the sub-forums too) :) I love my EuroDesert Roses! I am subscribed to EuroDesert's email newsletter and Facebook Fan Page. Yesterday, they announced an great sale! It feels like Christmas in June. :) You can also read about their sale in its entirety on EuroDesert's retail website (just scroll down to the bottom of the main page). Note: For your convenience, all of the external links in this post open in a new window. :)

Announcing an Extraordinary Sale at Unprecedented Prices!

150+ Varieties of Amazing Roses. ONLY $8.95 Each!

Sale Ends on June 30th 2010.

Through the end of June we are offering over 150 varieties at the extraordinary sale price of $8.95 per robust plant, representing savings to you of 50-60% off our retail prices! This is incredible deal on rare and exceptional roses! Are you ready to explore EuroDesert's EXTRAORDINARY SALE on 150+ rare roses? Click the link to EuroDesert's sale page now!

This is an incredible opportunity for our friends and customers:

• If you have ordered from us, you now have a chance to try a number of our other roses.

• If you were somewhat hesitant to order because you weren't certain whether certain roses would do well in your climate, here's an opportunity to be part of our quest for more information on some magnificent roses about which relatively little is known. Provide feedback to us that will help us grow our database of information, knowing that you have played an important role in assisting others who will follow.

• And we know that we are a newer nursery and that some of you may be reluctant to try us. So those of you who fall into this group can consider this a grand "Getting to To Know Us" sale.

Click the link to EuroDesert's sale page now! Thank you in advance for joining us in our incredible journey!

Sincerely,

Cliff Orent

EuroDesert Roses

Over 150 Varieties of Amazing Roses - One Unprecedented Sale! Just $8.95 per rose plant! - Important Details/Policies

Here are important details/policies that you need to know about our sale:

• There is a Three Plant Minimum for the sale roses. If you don't purchase three sale roses, you will be charged regular retail prices for the roses.

• You must provide at least Two Alternate Selections. This is just in case our inventory gnomes can't keep up and we sell out of a rose. Please provide us with at least two alternate selections during the checkout process. If you do not provide alternate selections we will choose one, if needed, for you.

• Everyone loves a good bargain. Thus, you can further Maximize Savings by Ordering in Multiples of Five Roses, as we can fit up to five roses in one Priority Mail Flat Rate Box for the same shipping charge. You will be pleasantly surprised by our LOW shipping rates! To understand our shipping charges and policies, please refer to our Facebook post titled EuroDesert SAVES you money on...

Comments (3)