SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweets98

I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday!

sweets98
16 years ago

I frequently check out the Freecycle group in our areas page. I have gotten rid of a lot but sure haven't picked up a lot from it (the one thing I got, turned out to not work for us and I ended up Freecycling it a few weeks ago! LOL).

So yesterday I come across a post where a lady is offereing up free plants. She's thinning out and lists all the things she has to offer and is setting up times for different people to come on different days so she doesn't have half a dozen people there at once. I scroll down and see a list of about 30 different plants! Wow! But then I start reading and a few names jump out at me like Gooseneck Loosestrife and Cinquefoil!!! WHAT?!!!

I mentioned it to a good friend how this nice lady is giving away invasive plants and weeds and boy how would I like to give away my weeds! LOL She said maybe the woman had no clue, however she had ever latin name for every plant listed along with the common name. No one that knows that much about plants doesn't know that the plant isn't a weed or on the invasive plants list in our state! Can you imagine?!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery