SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ijumpman23

Recommended dealers near North Dallas, TX?

ijumpman23
17 years ago

I'm a first time home-owner and I have lost hours of sleep over the past few weeks because of this site... Thank you for that!!

Anyway, I need to start buying some lawn care equipment (beginning with a line trimmer, reel mower is already on its way) and was wondering if anyone could recommend any dealers to 'deal' with in my area? I live near Denton but work in Dallas and my parents live in Allen, so I've got a big network of dealers available. I've got a tiny lot, probably less than 1000 sq ft of lawn.

Like I said before, right now I'm looking for a line trimmer and I'm most likely deciding on Echo or Stihl, so a dealer that sells/services these Mfg's is preferred.

Also, if I decide to go with the Echo 210, would there be any drawback to purchasing it from Home Depot? I only ask because I have a 20% off coupon that will knock the price down to $160. Will dealer's only service products under warranty if you buy from them? Or can I buy it from HD and still receive the high quality of service by taking it to a local dealer? I understand that the dealer might deserve the money more than the big box, buy like I said, I just bought a house so funds are strict...

Comments (2)