SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kate_l_gw

Older John Deere Snowblower - spark plug size??

kate_l
16 years ago

Hi!

I have an older John Deere snowblower that was given to me that I'm trying to find out what spark plug goes in it - as it stands, there isn't one in it right now. Am not at all sure of the model # - there are stickered numbers "832" on the cowl surrounding the blades, and there still is a Type & Serial # tag on it.....type "2132" (don't think you need the serial #, do you?).

I also did locate a metal tag on the side of the engine - apparently at least the engine had been repainted (John Deere yellow) at some point in time so the only thing remaining showing are a couple stamped #'s & letters at it's bottom. Does "HM80 155013" mean anything or is of any help to anyone?

I know the thing runs......have no clue how to operate it at all, but if I can find out what number/size spark plug goes into it maybe I can figure all the rest out(? LOL).

Thanks for any help anyone can give me. I've got a LOT to learn about this snowthrower (and hope it doesn't kill me learning, LOL.....thing is all metal so heavy, and sure doesn't move very easily).

Kate in WI, where a snowthrower is gonna

come in REAL handy very soon! :-)

Comments (2)