SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroleintegacay

Peter Beales Complete Natural Rose Care Products

caroleintegacay
16 years ago

I got an email from Ashdown Roses containing more info about the Peter Beales Complete Natural Rose Care Products including a link to the Organic Plant Healthcare website which has some pricing info. In the email Paul also said that the Ashdown site would also have the info as soon as he got back from Atlanta.

The first product available is the Good Morning Roses formula which is for early spring application. It is priced at $19.99 for a 10 lb box (plus tax and shipping) with the application rate varying with plant size. The application rates are also listed on the site. I'll post a link.

Right now I'm doing the numbers in my head as to how much I'll need and whether I'm going to use it on all my roses or just most of them to see if the product does make that much of a difference. Kind of a controlled experiment. I also have to figure what I would spend if I did things my usual way also factoring in the extra time I'll be saving by following this plan. I work a good many hours a week and my free time is limited.

Carole

Here is a link that might be useful: Organic Plant Healthcare

Comments (8)