SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

Update on Daughter and hip pain and Hospital trip

zeffyrose
16 years ago

Where do I start----???????????????

Hospital trip---------I was starting my exercises at the rehab center and passed out----Theresa my therapist said she couldn't find a pulse so she called 911--- when I came to I begged her to cancel the call because I knew how upset my daughter would be----but off I was to the hosptial for a two day stay and a series of tests- I'm home now and will be wearing a halter monitor-----so far the tests are OK--

About the hip pain------the Dr now thinks the pain is from the "Bursa" next to the incision causing severe pain when I try to walk----I'm now using Advil and Ice if that doesn't work he will use Cortizone------

about my dear daughter-----

We went to Lancaster Thurs. and Fri.--My DH joined Robyn at the lawyers ---Bob was pleased with the lawyer and I think after that meeting Robyn has a new resolve and FINALLY getting a little angry---Up to this point she was trying to work things out----However Robyn's DH ( and I don't mean "dear") has not been cooperating----she is finally seeing the truth of the situation

My daughter is still in terrible pain (she says it feels like her heart has been cut out of her)and extremely thin-

--and I'm still worried sick about her------we try to tell her she has to accept the things she can't change but she is truly heartbroken---mostly about the kids but I do believe they are also finally seeing the truth---

Thanks for all you kind support----

Florence-

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County