SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zeffyrose

I'm worried sick about my daughter !!!

zeffyrose
16 years ago

I just got home from about a week with my precious daughter.

As most of you know, While Robyn was here with me while I was having my hip surgery her DH packed up and moved out--

She was devastated and it has been two months of sorrow and pain.

Robyn is a very loving fragile person and this is destroying her---

Thank goodness my DH is a loving caring man---He was on the phone every night with Robyn while I was over at the Rehab Center------

Her DH was going to leave last year and I talked him out of it and they were both going to the Counselor----supposedly the three of them were supposed to work this out---however he left ---then went to a lawyer----now he is blaming all of it on Robyn--and telling the kids that Robyn went to the lawyer first and is using up all there college funds------She never would have consulted a lawyer first but that is what he is telling the kids---

My daughter does not want a divorce and she has been crying for two months---

I thought she was better last week but then she had surgery and a biopsy and the lawyer had her upset-----then there was a problem at school (long story) but this has broken her again--

I am so worried about her and trying to stay strong for her sake--

I'm a reasonable person and if my SIL felt he needed to separate for a while I could understand that but I think he should have picked a different time---not when my daughter was here and worried about me---

The live almost two hours away and it is horrible to hear the pain in her voice---even when I was there with her many times I could not get her to stop sobbing------she had surgery on her eyes and the tears were streaming down her face-------just horrible----

I would love to hear any suggestions you have for dealing with this very upsetting situation.

It is going to be a very sad Thanksgiving-----it will be difficult to keep a smile on my face but I know I have to do it for the rest of the family---

PLease pray for us------we really need it

Love and Thanks---Florence

----

-

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living