SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
orchidnick

I need partners to buy Australian orchids.

orchidnick
15 years ago

I'm putting together an order for quality Australian orchids from a well known Australian grower. D speciosum hybrids, starry Australian hybrids, good Sarchos, Kingis and Delicatums. Also Falcorostrums and Dockrillas. No matter what the size of the order is, a $175 documentation charge will apply. The order right now is up to about 30 plants, would like to increase it to 50 or more in order to reduce the per plant cost of documentation to around $3.00 or less. Shipping is minimal, about 10% per plant. If interested email me directly. Am aiming for mid August shipping allowing time to smooth out wrinkles. All the plants would have to be shipped to me in one package and I would forward them to others as applicable, possibly giving them a drink first.

I have applied for an import license which would have to be in place before anything involving others is done. At this point I am only trolling for interested parties in order to be ready to make it happen in a months or so after all the pieces are in place.

Nick

Comments (7)