SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

Just rambling

gandle
14 years ago

Got back from ceremonies at Fort McPherson National Cemetery a couple of hours ago. Lot of my friends are there permanently. Touching ceremony.

Took flowers to my childrens graves late last evening and now it is beginning to thunder at least it held off until the ceremonies were over.

Worked yeserday afternoon at the museum, wasn't too busy but the woman in the morning had to call in extra help. Had 2 separate visitors from Germany and one family from Austria.

Met a new friend at the museum yesterday although likely will never see them again. A man just leaned in the door of the museum and begin talking, he was holding a leash with a malemute dog on it. I asked him if his dog was a good traveler, He said "shes the best". "Would you like to meet her?" Of course I would, he called I think Sade and told her to come over and say hello. She came to me, sat down held her paw up to be shook and said, so help me, woo, woo. Close enough to hello I thought. About then more visitors arrived so didn't get to talk to the dog any more but sure would have liked to. Thunders is getting close, best turn this thing off.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living
More Discussions