SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
froggedd

Things that I am grateful for

frogged
14 years ago

Last night was one of those wonderful calm clear nights. Spud was out in front his tail back up in the air wagging back in forth. The stars were sparkling against the black night sky, no sounds except my footsteps. I took a much needed breath after a long couple of weeks it was so nice just to step out and take the chance and look up and wonder at the stars. Walking along I started to think of all the things that I am grateful for. Starting with my old Spud dog, that he is feeling much better, last week he had a set back and I was so worried that his time might be up, I am not ready for this and was praying that this episode would pass and I would get to keep him for a little longer. I am grateful that spring is just around the corner and I can start to see signs that winter is lessening its grip. I am grateful that my co worker is back from holidays on Monday and I will get to go back to my normal job. I am grateful to have my wonderful parents in my life. And I am grateful that there is a garden forum and so many wonderful people who write and share bits of their lives that brighten my day!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions